New Zed Owner!

Jimmy P

Hi guys,

You may recall me plaguing you for information over the last couple of weeks, so you'll be please to hear that it paid off and I finally found the beauty I was looking for!

It is, 2004 UK spec, 28,000 miles (with main dealer history to back it up!), gunmetal grey, rays alloys, birdview satnav (urgh...), cloth interior and some kind of aftermarket exhaust that sounds great and looks beautiful but I have not idea what the make is! No marks inside or out, looks more like a 7 month old car than 7 years so I'm absolutely chuffed.

Also, someone has fitted a K & N box to it, leave it in or rip it out?

Pics to follow just as soon as there's a day nice enough to warrant giving it a polish!

Thanks again for all your help, knowing what to look for really helped me make an informed decision.

Jimmy

Definitely feeling the mod bug, been on the phone to Abbey Motorsport already and investigating places that can 'leather up' the interior! Loving the car so far, although treating it with the respect that 300hp through the rear wheels deserves in this shitty wet weather lol.