My new Shed - VTEC Yo!

Lexx

Since some of you have asked in the insurance thread what I have bought, here we are.

As Martin will testify, I have had it to the back teeth with that fecking Puegeot 406 coupe oil burner.

Started of ok, but then I discovered that it cripples my back on long journeys. Add to that Puegeots over complicated FAP system that causes the Turbo to throw a spaz every now and again, and it just becomes a bastard to drive and no fun.

And.....me and Helen have decided to buy a house and do the whole kids, marriage type thing.

The house we are putting an offer in on is in need of full renovation (there is literally nothing in it - no kitchen, bathroom, boiler, nothing). As such, I figured it was time for a B&Q and Ikea friendly car. As well as good for driving too and from Tilbury.

So yesterday I reached a deal on this car and picked it up this morning.

media.jpg

Honda1.jpg

Honda2.jpg

Honda3.jpg

90,000 miles

FSH and history of MOT's

2.0l Petrol

£2800

It's base SE spec, so no cruise or sat nav or multi CD. But it has an auto opening boot!

But its a bloody steal at this price, and they took the Pug off my hands that Id never be able to shift.

Gonna fit a Xcarlink for ipod,

and then the boot lifters are goosed and need replacing, but thats it.

Investigated the boot issue today, and it turns out that all that had happened was that a lifter had popped off.

Clicked back in place, and all now working :teeth:

Free fix for something that I got £150 knocked off the price!

I got a 2006 i-vtec type S ..... and .... she has been glorious, in 40000 miles I haven't even changed a tyre, rear and front brake pads swapped at about 40000, a thing to watch as they wear prematurely. Regularily get around the 40's to the gallon I shall be sad to se her go.

The wagon is a real novelty you don't see many of em about, looks very nice. :thumbs::thumbs: