Greetings old friends!

stanski

Hi folks thought I would try to up my post count by at least 1 this year! :blush:

Hope your all zedding happily and the tax man is not taking too much cash out of your wallets running Zeds! :dry:

Have I missed anything exciting on the forum?

Any new White goods incidents, loss of wheels at Knockhill, Jaguar car quality issues, loss of traction at roundabouts and close relations with hedges! :lol:

I had such big plans this year...

a) Van - repair leaking roof, make up new interior (erm...some but... no)

B) MX5 - oh yes sold!

c) New alloys and lowering Cube (erm ..no)

d) Start on resto of the Datsun 100a (I started the engine......)

e) Go to Hoon meet (Work messed that up for me)

f) Visit certain Scottish members (as above)

g) Get training at work and payrise (hahahahahahaaaaa....)

h) Go to Krispy Kreme meet in Trafford (Chris!!!)

i) Organise meet at Infiniti dealer in Stockport (Sorry folks gone off them now have seen from M60 - Fugly!)

j) Do a bit on Lucy's Wolseley 1500 (erm anyway...)

k) Visit certain Lakes members (hahahaaaa..... 1 Day my friend)

l) Bring up daughter number 1 (yes!! wooohooo)

As you can see I have been very busy! :D

Looks like we are off to Silverstone tomorrow all being well so I get to see some fast cars, its all new to me (before Colin chips in!) :)

Hope your all keeping well? ;)

Hey Stan... !

How many cars do you pair have?! :lol:

I hope you, Lucy and baby Zee are doing well? :D

I dont think you've missed too much round here... same old same old, except with a few more arguments :yawn::lol:

I had a 'moment' last week and was thinking about selling my zed, but i think im keeping it now... for this weel at least. :wacko:

What's going on at Silverstone then...? Hope the weather stays alright for you...

Hey Stan. How's the chocolate mobile going?

Chris you can't sell that poor Z, :p:lol: you're only getting acquainted with the new Z. :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

I spent 3 hours detailing it yesterday and loved every minute of it. I then went for a drive for about 15 minutes and no exaggeration there were at least 6 cars full of people that were pointing and staring at it which was pretty cool B)

...so i think i will keep it. :)

Hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome. Still the best and friendliest forum anywhere. :D

Chris dont sell you will regret it (like me).

Silverstone- Lucy wanted to go as its her birthday during the week, nothing really other than last race of touring cars today. I have never been before, was tempted to take Jason Plato on in my Cube but decided against it! :lol:

Maccaman- me voice of reason sir? :)

We have a small fleet of vehicles! I feel a cull looming maybe next year - sensible streak returning.

Funny but a lady took a picture of us driving down today in the cube on the M40. Probably to use as bargaining material with her kids ' if you dont behave i will buy you one of these!!' :headhurt:

Chris , cakes always available 'oop north' if your passing with Amanda.

Hi Stan - good to hear all is well with the family and fleet :thumbs:

We have a small fleet of vehicles! I feel a cull looming maybe next year - sensible streak returning.

:scare: Stanski sensible when it comes to cars - pull the other one :lol:

Hola Stan :wave:

Looks like you need start focussing on the important things in life (cars), kids can look after themselves can't they? :lol:

Considering we're only 3 hours away, we really should have a meet up sometime eh? Chris and Amanda can vouch for the home baking at this end :teeth:

Don't you dare get rid of that Datsun, it's better than most modern superminis!

Hi Stan - good to hear all is well with the family and fleet :thumbs:

:scare: Stanski sensible when it comes to cars - pull the other one :lol:

Hi Colin good to hear from you.

Yes we are all well thanks Ania is 20 months old now, cant beleive it.

You are also correct about my car fettish - i sometimes think about ditching the lot and keeping the van and my old beetle!! I saw a nice G35 this morning and although tempting i think of the zed running costs again :surrender:

Btw you should do racing at Silverstone Colin give them all a good run for their money... They were braking the soft wooosies , you would'nt have to with your skill level. :D

Hola Stan :wave:

Looks like you need start focussing on the important things in life (cars), kids can look after themselves can't they? :lol:

Considering we're only 3 hours away, we really should have a meet up sometime eh? Chris and Amanda can vouch for the home baking at this end :teeth:

Don't you dare get rid of that Datsun, it's better than most modern superminis!

Hi Andy

We will meet up and we will visit you - oh dont you worry about that! :thumbs:

I dont want to ditch any of them for goodness sakes we want to move house so we can store them in a nice big garage!!! :blush:

But lets see ...

Are you really 3 hours away? Even in a super fast Cube :teeth:

In endurance sports such as cycling and running, hitting the wall or the bonk describes a condition caused by the depletion of glycogen stores in the liver and muscles, which manifests itself by sudden fatigue and loss of energy. Milder instances can be remedied by brief rest and the ingestion of food or drinks containing carbohydrates. The condition can usually be avoided by ensuring that glycogen levels are high when the exercise begins, maintaining glycogen levels during exercise by eating or drinking carbohydrate-rich substances, or by reducing exercise intensity.

In my case, a good dose of home-made sugary treats and burgers sorted me out :teeth: