My 08 White Z

moretto

Thanks guys.

I love the spoiler now, to be honest i wasnt too sure before I picked it up but as soon as I had it i loved it. I love the smooth Z's i see on the net but I love the look. Hate the fact the boot wont stay open tho lol.

Yea im based in belfast, meaning its hard to keep her clean lol

The wheels are 19" Tenzo R DC 5-1. Havent really encountered many white motors with bronze wheels and i think it works really well.

I have a few plans for it to start, i have the normal double din 6 disc changer but i want to change it to something that looks like its from the recent past lol. Want to put a carbon lip around the front and then eventually start into a wee bit of tuning. That wont be for a while tho as its my only car and my commute is meaning im at petrol stations more than my house lol. As I go along the updates will follow.

Thanks guys!

Lovely Zed there - I think they look fantastic in white :)

I actually find that my spoiler helps me to park! I'd only driven hatchbacks prior to the Zed and wasn't sure how I'd get on with reversing and judging the size of the boot and I'm finding the spoiler a good visual indicator :lol: Practical and stylish :thumbs:

S.

Welcome to the club :wave:

Car looks lovely, although with imposing side skirts and a spoiler like that I feel it needs a rear bumper, apron or canards as it looks like something is missing from the back. :blush:

Loving white zeds at the moment. :)

Car looks lovely, although with imposing side skirts and a spoiler like that I feel it needs a rear bumper, apron or canards as it looks like something is missing from the back. :blush:

in total agreement.....maybe also a front splitter B)

in total agreement.....maybe also a front splitter B)

Cool, not just me then. He's already mentioned a front splitter is on the cards. ;)