Now no reason to sell

rothers2901

OMG.. WTF is that. Looks like they lifted seats from a 1970's caddilac or something... Why?! That car is a mess. :yuck: But you know... someone will eventually buy it (someone with no car knowledge perhaps). I'd love to meet what kinda person that is lol. :blink:

I see 3 main problems with that advertisement....

The first is condoning speeding, and quoting absolute bollocks when it comes to MPG unless he has fitted a bloody diesel.

The 2nd is that he claims it has Birdview Sat Nav.....it doesnt.

The 3rd, and most worring, is that it appears that a horse has ejeculated up the side of both doors.

My Coupe has rear seats and you can fit someone in the back.. with headroom... at an angle.. The Z though... I doubt there is any. I doubt its legal, I doubt the person had "taste"..and then the main point...HE WRECKED A Z... :bang: What was that person thinking...

You'd think of he was going to all that hassle he would at least recondition the leather

You would also think he would save himself the bother and buy a car with rear seats as standard... And normal legroom... And headroom :bangin:

excusing the graphics, and the inaccurate mpg, its a good idea. I mean come on, if you're unlucky enough to have kids yet you love your zed, you'd try and fit rear seats too.

some of the 2+2 coupes out there have terrible rear leg and headroom - but they're still for sale.

I say go for it - if you love your zed that much and you have the means to do it, why not? could get another 2-3 years of use out of it before you have to sell it.