Porsche Cayenne

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

:wacko::lol:

Ok so the X5 I liked is sold, I do fancy a big gas guzzling 4x4 for a short while...

What do you think of this ? Anyone had one or know of anyone who's had one ? And yes I know they are Marmite and thirsty. but for the extra few grand maybe an option... Don't want to spend anymore than this

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get one from a Porsche dealer. I hear regular horror stories about porkers that have been botched. They turn up at the dealers with major issues. At least from a main dealer you will get the 121 point check.

Yeah looked into this extensively with other Porsches...

The problem is Porsche stick an extra 5k (generalizing here) on their cars on the forecourt...

You can pay a couple of hundred quid to have the 121 point check done independently by Porsche and you can take out Porsche Warranty for about £400 a year..

For me I would rather save £5k on forecourt prices and spend money on the check and warranty

Sorry, but no matter how well they might perform they look absolutely ghastly IMHO :yuck:

Thats ok, I know people will have divided opinion on looks Col :thumbs:

This one is probably more suitable, in Leeds

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

The wheels kill that car, the first one look a nicer car IMO

They are hard work, these things, what to have on it and what not, model year changes etc, alot of research... :headhurt:

Have to say, if you are going down a petrol 4x4 route, this is the one.

Christopher!! You just want to waft about don't you?! :lol:

If you've got that sort of budget -and you're happy with the guzzling - you could get a Disco or a Shogun with all the trimmings with relatively low mileage to ensure that when you sell it in the spring you have minimum losses.

Cayenne :headhurt:

I wouldn't Tarmac :surrender: Loads of engine faults etc. The S suffers with all kinds of major issues and we get offered them from customers and trade garages for pennies with dead engines :thumbdown:

The X5 is a million times better :thumbs:

Will PM you :thumbs:

Some pretty good suggestions..however

Don't think I want a truck

Don't want a diesel

Dont like Discos

Don't want a tank you crazy foool 'Mr T'

I would like a big dirty V8 so the BM and Porker are top of the list, put off a bit by Lee on the Porker though.

I don't bloomin know, I've got to get something sharpish though

Man Trucks are cool! I am really taken with mine, it looks good (in my opinion) especially with my beefed up tyres. It is comfy and has all the toys. It's not a V8 though. I bloody wish it was! :lol:

Again, I've looked at virtually all 4x4s over the last few years either for me, My Mum or my Dad. So if you need some non expert opinions feel free to give me a shout!

Shoguns are a real good shout. 3 or my close friends have them of various ages and none of them have had any issues. Apparently when they changed there was a year of dodgyness though. My Dads winter hack is a top spec '06 LWB and it's been fine. he had one as a winter hack years ago, it was a '94 and he bought it from a good mate of mines dad (who had it from new) in about 2000. My Dad sold it to a guy he knew a couple of years later and he is still using it. It's never needed anything major!

Pajero Evo? http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.a ... mit=Search