The Jockland Hoon 2011 (Pics)

Jay

Hey guys and gals, that is me just home from the hoon......what a fantastic weekend. Was great to meet up with old friends but also make some new ones aswell :thumbs: Anyway I know a few of you got picture happy so please please please share some of the pics with us all :thumbs: Thanks again guys and girls... Jay and Laura :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the photos at Eilean Donan Jay :D

Nice little hill Andy is that where you and Fran went yesterday afternoon? :D

We had a great weekend with great company really good to meet up with old friends and great to meet some really nice new friends :thumbs:

A lot of my photos are rubbish but I'll post some of the less rubbish ones shortly :)

Thanks to all for supporting and attending - mahoosive thanks to Stew for agreeing to do it again :teeth: ...and thanks to Jay & Alex for watching my back over the two days ;)

Haven't got many pics but there are a load more on my Flickr - click on my sig to see more :thumbs: sorry can't be ersed to copy and paste them all over tonight :yawn:

6116887887_a5728be1c4_z.jpg

6117431756_aa2a9e0553_z.jpg

6116880795_0ea4bbb430_z.jpg

6117388476_95814b7d6c_z.jpg

Anyone would think you didnt get much sleep!!!

Thanks to all for supporting and attending - mahoosive thanks to Stew for agreeing to do it again :teeth: ...and thanks to Jay & Alex for watching my back over the two days ;)

Haven't got many pics but there are a load more on my Flickr - click on my sig to see more :thumbs: sorry can't be ersed to copy and paste them all over tonight :yawn:

6116887887_a5728be1c4_z.jpg

6117431756_aa2a9e0553_z.jpg

6116880795_0ea4bbb430_z.jpg

6117388476_95814b7d6c_z.jpg

Graham - less said about bed times the better I think :p

Andy you weren't joking about that climb - Fran I not surprised your heels took that battering :dummy:

Dawn I am so glad you were clicking away - at least we have a decent record of Sunday thanks to you :lol:

Oh well back to the real world...of to work :yuck:

Work Sucks.

I wanna hoon again!

I'm hugely jealous of those that have stayed on and gone to Ullapool. It wasn't to be this year though for Jayne and I.

The weather played ball for us this year. Sunday was a nice day and the visibility was good. We got to appreciate the scenery this year! The numbers were lower than they have been in the past however the quality of attendees was second to none! Wife swapping was even going on..... Glrnet! :lol::lol:

Thanks to those that made the effort to attend!

Great pics guys.

Jay in a skirt - epic!

I'll be there next year guys :thumbs:

Waiting on the ones of me in my hat... And the ones I forced Jay into wearing my hat. Peer pressure is brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

They're on my Flickr -clicky on my sig ;) I can't copy over though at the moment - am at work