The Jockland Hoon 2011 (Pics)

Jay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love those pics Darren! - They really capture the whole fun vibe from the Hoon. Excellent shot of Joy @ Kinlochewe :lol:

PS - its the 'Trossachs' ;)

I'm banned from driving June round there again :lol:

That could be one for the hoon quotes..... :lol::lol:

Love those pics Darren! - They really capture the whole fun vibe from the Hoon. Excellent shot of Joy @ Kinlochewe :lol:

You did the Duke's Pass again? You should know that like the back of your hand by now :lol: Come to think of it we Scots havent done a run through there this year yet!

You did the Duke's Pass again? You should know that like the back of your hand by now :lol: Come to think of it we Scots havent done a run through there this year yet!

Duke Pass :cloud9:

I have done that run in and RX8, MX5, 350z, Civic Type R, and a 1.2 Clio ( :surrender: )

I think it could be my favourite piece of road in Scotland.

Great pics there darren, your car looked great. Loved the shots down by loch ness

:thumbs:

Managed to get 2 videos uploaded, rest are on their way

Andy being chased by alex and colin, soz for the shakes i put that down to the whisky

Alex and the R8

Lovely line through Clarks at 1.22 in the first vid Andy - must've been down to the expert tuition at the start ;):lol: And you see the black flag perfectly at the end :clap:

and I think we have a new one for the Hoon quote thread from that second video :#1::lol: I can vouch you do tend to move over very rapidly when you see Alex in the rear view :lol:

Lol vik yeah that was a classic hoon quote by andy

Ioneabee - ummm lets not talk about the black flag shall we..... cough cough :blush: lets just say it was nothing to do with the car or driver

:lol:

Naughty naughty passenger!

Great pics and vids there, bringing back the memories!

Lol vik yeah that was a classic hoon quote by andy

Ioneabee - ummm lets not talk about the black flag shall we..... cough cough :blush: lets just say it was nothing to do with the car or driver

:lol:

Naughty naughty passenger!

Great pics and vids there, bringing back the memories!

Got some more too but fighting with youtube to upload them :rant:

Just catching up on the pics............ some fantastic ones guys and girls........ ah the memories :lol::drive1

Here does anyone know where I can get myself some whisky flavoured condoms? I have been told through the grapevine they are pretty good :blush: