GTHAUS Meisterschaft Exhausts

geoff-r

Plenty of people have the Berk HFCs but no one has I know of has the Berk exhaust

B)

The reason I ruled out the Berk exhuast was because at the time the design was the same as Stillen - yet people were having fitting problems. Sure its all fine now though. Should give the same noise and gains as a Stillen, so if I did it again I'd get whichever is cheapest :)

Has anyone here gone for one on their 370? They sound pretty phenomenal and I'm considering getting one, just something a little different from the usual. Opinions? I know the neighbours would hate me.

Sounds like the car in the youtube clip might be also running HFC's or Decat pipes as you can really hear the hiss when getting off the gas. Anyway if you go for the GTHAUS then your a braver guy than me :)

Has anyone here gone for one on their 370? They sound pretty phenomenal and I'm considering getting one, just something a little different from the usual. Opinions? I know the neighbours would hate me.

That sounds awesome B) Would definitely be my choice (Asumming theres no singles available yet :p)

That sounds awesome B) Would definitely be my choice (Asumming theres no singles available yet :p)

I would have to say the same but now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe it would be too loud. I love the Nissan, it's not my daily so it's not like I have to put up with it on a daily basis which is a plus. I know I need something over the standard system, there's something there but nowhere near enough!

• 2 months later...

My two penny worth as you've asked:- If it were me I think it would drive me mad after a while and somehow the tone isn't classy enough for the car for me but maybe I'm just too old? :lol: Having heard the Stillen on Ebized's that would certainly be something that I would go for but that Berk exhaust does also sound very :cloud9::cloud9: to my mind. :thumbs:

My two penny worth as you've asked:- If it were me I think it would drive me mad after a while and somehow the tone isn't classy enough for the car for me but maybe I'm just too old? :lol: Having heard the Stillen on Ebized's that would certainly be something that I would go for but that Berk exhaust does also sound very :cloud9::cloud9: to my mind. :thumbs:

Hoping to take delivery of my Stillen today or tomorrow. Just a personal opinion (and I know videos aren't the best way to decide) I think the GTHAUS sounds a bit too in yer face and shouty. I'm not keen on the tone.

Hope you enjoy it, Ebized's sounds excellent :thumbs:

Hoping to take delivery of my Stillen today or tomorrow. Just a personal opinion (and I know videos aren't the best way to decide) I think the GTHAUS sounds a bit too in yer face and shouty. I'm not keen on the tone.

Thanks. Delivery fella just dropped it off. Fitting Saturday. Pics and first impressions to follow!!! :clap:

Thanks. Delivery fella just dropped it off. Fitting Saturday. Pics and first impressions to follow!!! :clap:

You'll now see why I said the box won't fit in the car ;)

You'll now see why I said the box won't fit in the car ;)

Too right! It was blinkin' massive! :lol: