Winter Cars!

Stew

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooting is an awesome way to pass a sunday afternoon. One of my mates has a clay pull on his farm - it's not live animals but it's still a good crack afterall!

LOL

Yeah its much cooler to shoot "wildlife" animals :surrender:

Dunno in UK but in Belgium its pathetic. The animals they shoot are basically bred in captivity and then put in nature, much tamer and less afraid of humans and all that ... now how's that for a challenge :wacko:

Shooting is an awesome way to pass a sunday afternoon. One of my mates has a clay pull on his farm - it's not live animals but it's still a good crack afterall!

LOL

Dunno in UK but in Belgium its pathetic. The animals they shoot are basically bred in captivity and then put in nature, much tamer and less afraid of humans and all that ... now how's that for a challenge :wacko:

Sick.

LOL

Why not put the tame creatures in the clay-pull then, make it more interesting :lol:

I live in North of Scotland, It's still fairly rural. I live outside the 3rd biggest city in Scotland and it has 250k people - including the surounding areas. There are a lot of farms around me and some wild animals are vermin. They need to have their numbers kept down to keep the economy in check. I'm not condoning it however needs must.

Well it's haggis catching season here so I will be out with my net to catch a couple of good ones this year. ;)

I live in North of Scotland, It's still fairly rural. I live outside the 3rd biggest city in Scotland and it has 250k people - including the surounding areas. There are a lot of farms around me and some wild animals are vermin. They need to have their numbers kept down to keep the economy in check. I'm not condoning it however needs must.

Well it's haggis catching season here so I will be out with my net to catch a couple of good ones this year. ;)

well I've done my bit today to keep the pheasant population down... :blush:

I know.., totally none PC..... ;)

It's only non pc to hunt for animals that don't need to have their numbers kept down or if it's 'jolly hunting' with your posh friends and letting dogs maul animals etc.

So will the lomoto family be dining on pheasant this week?

It's only non pc to hunt for animals that don't need to have their numbers kept down or if it's 'jolly hunting' with your posh friends and letting dogs maul animals etc.

yep I bought back 4 brace for family and friends, lovely with a bit of bacon and cranberry sauce :thumbs:

yep I bought back 4 brace for family and friends, lovely with a bit of bacon and cranberry sauce :thumbs:

How about a special deal for your "friends" on here? Or you could invite us all for a meal at Lomoto Towers..... ;)

How about a special deal for your "friends" on here? Or you could invite us all for a meal at Lomoto Towers..... ;)

drop me a line when your out my way chum :thumbs: , but bring your own gun if your hungry :teeth:

I took the Zed out today as it was 7*C! ;)

What a difference, the gearbox isn't like stirring soup, the steering is pretty precise, the clutch isn't a mile long and the suspension doesn't wobble about like jelly! :wacko: You also sit IN the seat in the Zed not on it!

I couldn't drive at first due to not running it for a while :blush: but soon I was loving it again! :yahoo:

Was just a shame to pack it away again afterwards. :dry: