Stew

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1967 275 GTB/4 but missing the clear plastic headlamp cowls, I think :thumbs:

V12 with 300 BHP worth about £500,000 :headhurt:

Tim to the rescue... :thumbs:

showing my age Kev :blush: I hasten to add it may be a 275 GTB/4 a lot of these sixties Ferrari's look very similar ;)

Having been in the garage of a bloke with an original AC Cobra and a Fezza 250 GTO (we're talking millions of pounds on that one) amongst some other Italian classics I'm strangely unmoved. ;)

me to, just old cars in my eyes, lovely to look at, horrible to drive against modern stuff.,.,. always lusted after an E type Jag ,,had a 5 mile drive in one and absolutely hated the thing..,and were talking a concourse restoration item as well :blush:

Having been in the garage of a bloke with an original AC Cobra and a Fezza 250 GTO (we're talking millions of pounds on that one) amongst some other Italian classics I'm strangely unmoved. ;)

me to, just old cars in my eyes, lovely to look at, horrible to drive against modern stuff.,.,. always lusted after an E type Jag ,,had a 5 mile drive in one and absolutely hated the thing..,and were talking a concourse restoration item as well :blush:

I agree, but these old classics are about owning them and appreciating them as pieces of art, not driving them.

I agree, but these old classics are about owning them and appreciating them as pieces of art, not driving them.

You got it in one. Buy these things and look at them, never drive them. Start them up as they usually sound glorious.