A zed for sale on ebay...

marzman

Looks horrible.

So overpriced it's unreal!

Why is it overpriced?

Yes its a 2003 Z but you only need to see the quality of the parts used in the build to tell you its not exactly your average Z. If anyone was planning on a balls out N/A build then they can't really go wrong with this car IMO.

Have a look at how much it would cost you to get to 352bhp in N/A form

Could have picked a decent wing though :lol:

Would be the first thing to go :lol:

Looks horrible.

Why is it overpriced?

Yes its a 2003 Z but you only need to see the quality of the parts used in the build to tell you its not exactly your average Z. If anyone was planning on a balls out N/A build then they can't really go wrong with this car IMO.

Personally,i wouldn't bother... If i wanted 352bhp, i'd get a different car...

Everyone knows modifications rarely add any value to a car....

Looks horrible.

Why is it overpriced?

Its not to you as you know how much work has gone into it. The listing doesnt really show that does it?

Also does he have a build thread 352 on N/A sounds awesome!

Looks horrible.

Why is it overpriced?

Its not to you as you know how much work has gone into it. The listing doesnt really show that does it?

Also does he have a build thread 352 on N/A sounds awesome!

Which is why I said earlier in the thread that although its worth that much, few would pay it with such a poor description.

Won't be a build thread on here, might be one on NS but it will cost you £35 to see it

what is the air box shiney box? i want one

Made by ARC. No longer available after they went bust & they are pretty expensive. By far the best sounding intake for the Z though

Everyone knows modifications rarely add any value to a car....

Whilst I agree with statement when talking about bodykits, wheels, bits n bobs etc. It's complete bollocks when it comes to engine modifications.

Whilst Engine internals etc wont add MASSES of value, they will add significant value, as its a set-up that people considering FI would like to have at the start off, rather than them having to shell out the masses of cash themselves. Do a little research into how much it costs to forge an engine.

For what it’s worth. In my opinion you are all right!

As always, anything is only worth what another individual is prepared to pay for a product.

The problem you have with something like this is, it’s obviously a very personal thing, plus to the untrained eye, you would naturally air on the side of caution, if you are not 100% about the esoteric nature of the build.

All these things make the audience smaller and smaller for a commodity like this - Thusly making it a tougher sell!

Personally, I think it’s a fortune for an 8 YO car :shrug:

For what it’s worth. In my opinion you are all right!

As always, anything is only worth what another individual is prepared to pay for a product.

The problem you have with something like this is, it’s obviously a very personal thing, plus to the untrained eye, you would naturally air on the side of caution, if you are not 100% about the esoteric nature of the build.

All these things make the audience smaller and smaller for a commodity like this - Thusly making it a tougher sell!

Personally, I think it’s a fortune for an 8 YO car :shrug:

With 370s changing hands for 23K I'd rather add an extra 8k to this amount and go for one of them

Just to satisfy SOME of the critics on this thread, I have added a list to the ad.... but I won't remove the wing at any price, you need to see it 'in the flesh' to judge. not sat at your keyboard giving opinions.

Just to satisfy SOME of the critics on this thread, I have added a list to the ad.... but I won't remove the wing at any price, you need to see it 'in the flesh' to judge. not sat at your keyboard giving opinions.

Good on you - and seriously, GLWTS :thumbs:

esoteric nature

You weren't born around 'boro were you?

No, Born in Lowestoft, Suffolk. Moved to the NE in '79, to a village just out side of Darlington

Just detected a slight whiff of sarcasm in there :lol:

A lot of good wordsmith's come from the 'boro....................... Chubby Brown for one, er thats about it :surrender:

as its a set-up that people considering FI would like to have at the start off, rather than them having to shell out the masses of cash themselves

I don't think this is actually true. This car has been built specifically for NA. An NA engine build is very different from a FI build in terms of spec.

Personally I would love to have this car rather than spend all the money needed for a FI Zed. This would be a seriously fun sports car with enough power (there IS such a thing as too much power in a rear wheel drive car), properly sorted handling without the extra weight at the front that a TT or SC and all associated bits would have... But that rear wing would HAVE to go :lol: