My R34 GTR *Tomei Video 27/5*

Ian

Gave my R34 its first wash since getting it & took it out for a few pics :):cloud9:

DSC_4245Custom.jpg

DSC_4246Custom.jpg

DSC_4255Custom.jpg

DSC_4259Custom.jpg

DSC_4263Custom.jpg

DSC_4264Custom.jpg

DSC_4233Custom.jpg

DSC_4237Custom.jpg

Jap day :lol: There were a few other jap cars there throughout the day - My neighbours love weekends that I'm not working :teeth:

DSC_4270Custom.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until last week I was :blush: I was beginning to think I'd make a mistake :blush:

in what way

It didn't give me the same sort of thrill that my Z used to. Most days I got out of my Z grinning like an idiot - The GTR just never excited me too much.

Now that I've done a few things to it & putting my own mark on it then I'm enjoying it much more

Today I got on with fitting some new parts :) HKS SSQV, HKS gear knob & a polished fuse box cover. I've also replaced the MFD screen so now have no more lines in it :D

Bumper off - Bitch of a job :lol: Used to be able to get the Z bumper off within 15mins - took me 2 hours to get this off as I kept finding new bolts that had to be removed :surrender:

DSC_4279.jpg

Might have to look at a quick release system when I refit the bumper to bring that time down :blush:

SSQV & fuse cover fitted

DSC_4280.jpg

DSC_4281.jpg

DSC_4283.jpg

HKS gear knob (freebie courtesy of RHD Japan adore.gif) & Nismo mats fitted

DSC_4286.jpg

DSC_4284.jpg

Fixed MFD :teeth:

DSC_4287.jpg

Hi mate thats is a beautiful looking Skyline!!! :D

You may have stated in previous posts that i missed but what goodies has it had added to it over the standard car, and what plans have you got for it?

Also might be a silly question but what is that screen under your HU?

Cheers, Lionel.

Hi mate thats is a beautiful looking Skyline!!! :D

You may have stated in previous posts that i missed but what goodies has it had added to it over the standard car, and what plans have you got for it?

Also might be a silly question but what is that screen under your HU?

Cheers, Lionel.

Its pretty much standard bar an Apexi exhaust, Apexi filters & a modified twin turbo pipe :) Plans are a responsive & reliable 550-600hp :dummy:

The screen under the HU is my HKS wideband/knock amp, Its not setup yet though - I'm still trying to figure out the easiest way to run the sensor into the cabin :thumbs:

Its pretty much standard bar an Apexi exhaust, Apexi filters & a modified twin turbo pipe :) Plans are a responsive & reliable 550-600hp :dummy:

Nice!! should provide a quite different drive to the Zed then!!

The screen under the HU is my HKS wideband/knock amp, Its not setup yet though - I'm still trying to figure out the easiest way to run the sensor into the cabin :thumbs:

Ahh ok, i've never seen one of those before!!

One of my friends owns a GTR aswell, he traded his evo 7 in for it and has no intention of getting another car now, its an awesome machine!

• 2 weeks later...

So I was a bit bored saturday afternoon & decided to install my boost controller :) Its not set up yet because a) I don't have a clue where to begin & 2) I still haven't figured out how the hell you feed the cables from the engine bay into the cabin :headhurt:

For now I've only powered it & made a new mounting place for it - decided I would ditch the passenger side heater vent seeing as I rarely have any passengers.

DSC_4297.jpg

DSC_4300.jpg

And my new steering wheel :)

DSC_4295.jpg

Just need to save up and buy the hub and quick release now

And this is what £160s worth of wheel bearing looks like :o required after one of my rear ones failed :( (I'm blaming Heath for that though, it was the extra weight of carrying him in the car that killed it :p)

DSC_4315.jpg

Booked in for Thursday morning to get that fitted :thumbs:

Liking what you've done with the picture layout, motor aint half bad either! :boxing:

Errr thanks :shrug:

Just be careful when turning on hot air and not melting the boost controller :D

Yeah, I'm still deciding on the best way to block the heat from effecting it