London Riots

Beavis

Well what would you do in this situation if you were the pm? Personally if it was me i would get the army in and issue a statement saying that if you continue to loot, riot and set fire to people's property you will be shot.

Infact they should shoot a few now and then say "Do you want some more"?

I am sorry if you disagree with me but normally my view are a little extreme but its what i believe should happen now after watching the shocking scene's on tv right now.

Discuss. :)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I disagree will I run the risk of getting shot? :lol::lol:

Well what would you do in this situation if you were the pm? Personally if it was me i would get the army in and issue a statement saying that if you continue to loot, riot and set fire to people's property you will be shot.

I am sorry if you disagree with me but normally my view are a little extreme but its what i believe should happen now after watching the shocking scene's on tv right now.

If I disagree will I run the risk of getting shot? :lol::lol:

Only if you are in Hackney....

Its unfair to expect the army to sort it out. The police can do it but the namby pampy brigade will complain about heavy handed tactics.

These idiots have no respect and now would be a very good time to give them a hard lesson.

I think we need to come up with a special punishment for this lot.

Its unfair to expect the army to sort it out.

I agree Martin but in general the army carry a lot more respect than the police :shrug:

Oh give me a baton i will show how to use it :lol:

Special punishment? Put them all on one of your salvage wrecks and torpedo the ****er. :teeth:

Couldn't agree more. Why are the police just stood watching this happen?

I've just shouted at kids throwing stones at a parked car near my house, this is in a usually quiet area in York.

Do you think that they have seen the TV footage with the police doing F all.............

Sort it out now!

I feel sorry for the police,they can not win.

Go in hard ............... They were too heavy handed.

Go in light................ They were not heavy handed enough. :shrug:

Loot,cause criminal damage, shoot a few. Carry on,shoot a couple more.

One easy answer, the tropps had to live in these in the Falklands. The government were going to use them as floating prisons. Not allowed for the usual reasons, not nice enough.

Stick them back down the Falklands and ship the idiots down there. They can break out anytime they like and if the minefields dont get them the troops will.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cel ... -ship.html

It's so awful. I am literally 5mins walk from Enfield Town and I live on the main road into the town. Yesterday I saw nearly 50 riot vans speed past my house, and several groups of youths either going to or running back from the town. Luckily it wasn't actually very destructive in Enfield and the police DID act quickly. It's a really spooky feeling when you see in real life riot police guarding the entrances to your town centre. And that picture of the dog handlers tackling youths that is all over the news.. the HSBC in the background is my local branch. It's so sad to see everything you know on the news for such terrible reasons :(

The worst that happened to me personally though was that my bins got thrown in the road. Yesterday it was still very anti-police and looting orientated. Not many attacks on other members of the public. Getting very worried by today's escalation, but am relieved that it hasn't re-emerged in Enfield. It's terrible that they are setting more buildings on fire. Pointless and terrifying.

The ONE thing that we can take from this, is that it is a definite minority of disillusioned young scumbags causing trouble. At least we aren't dealing with a nationwide revolution. I just wish the PM would come home and tell the police to use more heavy-handed tactics.

The ONE thing that we can take from this, is that it is a definite minority of disillusioned young scumbags causing trouble.

I find it amazing that in a city of millions a few hundred scumbags can get away with this. A very very sad reflection on our society.

Get them shot! Its disgraceful!

..its went from protesting about a civilian being shot to rioting for personal gain. The rioters don't give a monkeys about the shooting. Also the civilian in question had a gun in his possession - if you want to run the risk of carrying illegal arms, people should not be crying when you get shot.

That furniture shop on fire in Croydon :scare:

They should be shown the same disregard for their human lives like the disregard they show to other human life and property. Shoot the scum bags right now. :angry:

That furniture shop on fire in Croydon :scare:

Crikey! I just quickly turned to Sky News. That's well alight.

Brimingham is starting to experience trouble too now.

If the PM has any spine at all, he'll have the Army in.

The ONE thing that we can take from this, is that it is a definite minority of disillusioned young scumbags causing trouble.

I find it amazing that in a city of millions a few hundred scumbags can get away with this. A very very sad reflection on our society.

I know. It's a shame that we can't take our own action as residents. But then I can't help thinking that would turn the rioters more against the public.. resulting in more innocent people and businesses getting attacked.

Also.. it's not workable to send in the army. They just need to allow the police to use more aggressive tactics. Bringing the army in further undermines the police force in front of the public. Plus, if you start brining in guys with guns and tanks, then the South London gangsters are more likely to bring out their OWN firearms. And running battles with batons and planks of wood is better than running battles with automatic weapons.

Have i missed something, since when is it wrong for the police to retaliate when they are shot at by an armed drug dealer :dry::wacko:

I am not a big fan of the police but i don't think they are at fault here..think these arseholes are using it as an excuse! :angry: this scumbags and looters have just destroyed lots of Londoners' hardearned in matter of minutes! Dread to think what the car and home insurance premium are like down south next month :headhurt:

Before you know it will be happening up and down the country...London looks like a proper ghetto now :thumbdown:

I know. It's a shame that we can't take our own action as residents. But then I can't help thinking that would turn the rioters more against the public.. resulting in more innocent people and businesses getting attacked.

But surely decent people massively outweigh the number of scum bags?