Infiniti G37

good luck with the conversion planetsurfer: trust you will be posting progress reports (and costs?).

mds - did you realise that Infiniti will collect your car, leave you a courtesy car then return your car to you when its ready? You really don't need to visit the dealership if you dont want to or its too far. hope you're enjoying the 370 though.

So it costs about £100 per hp increase on the 420z and he's up to +1000hp! GULP!

will now try to add pics of my Infiniti but been having a bit of bother with uploads...

Just use photobucket mate, its a lot easier. :)

+1 open up a photobucket account and then once you add the photos to it. Copy the IMG tag and paste it in here and the forum will sort out the photos and resizing etc... muchos easy :thumbs:

mds - did you realise that Infiniti will collect your car, leave you a courtesy car then return your car to you when its ready? You really don't need to visit the dealership if you dont want to or its too far. hope you're enjoying the 370 though.

Thats interesting thanks

Beautiful car the G37 :thumbs: No idea what mods will fit, but I'm sure the uprev for the 370 that Abbey do would be compatible, as it's the same engine as a 370. Don't think much of th boot when the roofs down though :lol:

Love the coupe and its versatility, and the spec is truly outstanding :thumbs:

Thanks for the positive comments, guys.

Martinmac, not sure of your location but I'm in Kent - if you're thinking of getting one and you would like a look / ride / drive, just let me know, or if you just have any Qs.

To Tarmac: I can't find a website for you. Presume there is one (not just the E address), I'd be interested in looking at the exhaust options from your suppliers and your input of what suits my requirements. Thanks.

To Tarmac: I can't find a website for you. Presume there is one (not just the E address), I'd be interested in looking at the exhaust options from your suppliers and your input of what suits my requirements. Thanks.

Best to send him a pm from here with your queries as I believe Chris tends to source on demand for one-off type orders ;)

:thumbs: I likey, nice colour too B)

Thanks. It's called Vibrant Red and it looks a very similar shade to yours. Is it the same with a different name?

Don't know mate without comparing the paint codes, and even thats not certain.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I stock quite a few G37 upgrades including:

Eibach lowering springs

Eibach sway bars.

Eibach wheel spacers.

DBA brake upgrades including rotors and pads.

PowerGrid adjustable sway bar drop links.

HKS and Cosworth Performance panel air filters.

Let me know if I can help you further.

Also what I do not have, I can source fairly quickly :thumbs:

However I do not supply new exhausts so may be best to talk to Tarmac on that one.

Alex. :)

Thanks ZMANALEX, will certainly bear you in mind as and when I get round to considering upgrading brakes and suspension. As a first step, what are the prices and gains from the panel filters you quoted?

lrh, yep, it's definitely no lightweight - guess the folding roof and structural reinforcement have a lot to do with that, but it's actually quite quick (although I'd be happy with a bit more quickness added in). ;)

it's definitely no lightweight - guess the folding roof and structural reinforcement have a lot to do with that, but it's actually quite quick (although I'd be happy with a bit more quickness added in). ;)

Panel filter + exhaust + UpRev map = more quickness :teeth:

Those couple of mods plus a map will likely make you happy as they work quite well with the VQ37VHR :thumbs: