Off to the Belgium grand prix

shire350Z

Me and 3 other lads are doing a road trip over to Belgium next month to watch the grand prix at spa, really looking forward to it now :D

Wondered if anyone had been to the circuit before and had any tips for it and your views for where's best to watch the grand prix from :thumbs:

had any tips for it :thumbs:

Take an umbrella :lol: . Actually it's the greatest circuit in the world and I'm pretty jealous. Not too sure about viewing places, much of the circuit doesn't seem to have any viewing facilities.

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

Eau rouge was good viewing but the F1 cars are so good now it is no longer the challenge, as I found out a few years back.

From what I see on the telly I would say the Chicane just before the start/finish straight is the place I will head for next time :thumbs:

Wow....would love to go to an F1 Grand Prix....hopefully getting tickets for Silverstone next year through a contact :yahoo:

Have you been to the F1 before or was this your first time? Was it worth all the travelling, planning, money etc?