My Zed is being reborn

astonal

Hi 350z-uk

Just thought I would share some exciting times as my Zed is currently being prepared and literally torn apart for its new "skin". Im having a custom paint job throughout, new custom painted brembo calipers, new discs, new bumper, new sideskirts and plenty of custom detailing around the car to polish it off. I hope you enjoy the pictures! I was in at Autoaudio today where it is being done and I must say, it was pretty hardcore seeing the car in this condition... the guys there are total professionals though, and as you can see not a single panel is being left untreated before the painting starts... I will keep the photos coming as it develops over the next few days.

Cheers to all

Al

Yes, should have mentioned.. Nismo V2 nose (sans canards), ING Side skirts and she already has a Chargespeed rear. Will keep the colour under my hat for now though (nothing outrageous), the entire car is being repainted, including sils etc...

Hope to have back by late next week :D

here are some additional snaps I took of Autoaudios rear forecourt (thats my Zed in the back left of the last shot). They had some unreal motors in there, and even more out front. Its like a custom car fans wet dream in there... none of the cars are "standard" in any way at all

• 3 weeks later...

Fellas

Transformation is complete and here she be... hope you like the snaps, will post more in the next few days. The body shop did a fantastic job, zero rear wiper hole and debadging etc..

PS the colour is an official Nissan - 40th edition quartz - and to be honest the pictures dont do it justice, in the flesh its utterly :cloud9: