I haven't been updating as...

Cragus

...consistently as i usually do on my zed related developments. To rectify this I will at some point make a complete progress thread but for now here is the latest little update.

She was in getting the full front end painted and a few wee other bits cleaned up. This is a quick snap of her after the drive home:

photo4-7.jpg

And a few interior changes to match the wheels and seats etc

photo1-10.jpg

photo1-11.jpg

photo2-11.jpg

photo2-10.jpg

The red interior looks nicer in person - I hope :lol:

i am not so sure of the interior dude.....

:lol: I'm glad I didn't go with my original thought then.

I like the red rim on the pods - I am unsure on other bits too. I'll wait and see how I feel about them - easy enough to fix if need be.

Love the idea especially the dials but the red around the gear stick is too near the seats which are a completely different red (well the way it looks in the pix). If it were me and I was going to stay with the idea I'd match the red to the seat colour :) Only my two penny worth :)

Car looks very B)

Bit too much going on inside for me. :blush: I think the 3 dial pod surrounds look very cool and link the interior to the exterior very nicely :thumbs: but I think it looks like you've got carried away with the rest of it.

+1 the rings look great cos they're subtle. With a colour like red u need to keep it subtle- the seats give enough red without the need for bigger panels to go the same colour. If I was u I'd get rid of the red round the gear and on the steering wheel and see how it looks. Maybe even gloss black to replace the red?

+1 the rings look great cos they're subtle. With a colour like red u need to keep it subtle- the seats give enough red without the need for bigger panels to go the same colour. If I was u I'd get rid of the red round the gear and on the steering wheel and see how it looks. Maybe even gloss black to replace the red?

I was thinking black here too. I'm keeping the rings though - I really like those. Nothing ventured nothing gained they say! Lol