evening all, new member just wants to say hi

thankyou for all the replies. If i can get a cheaper one then I will as I was browsing a forum and they had modded there Z with carbon wrap etc, man so many mods and i dont even own the car yet (exhaust, wheels)

It was a toss up between the Z and a Golf R32, similar priced, I will be using the car for a daily commute of 50miles round trip. I have a honda frv for weekend to ferry the kids around, although my kids want me to get the golf :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

main concern is the petrol :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

thanks for all the replies, i will be using the car as a daily commute of about 50 miles roundtrip. The only issue i have is with petrol prices and the running costs but i know you cant have both performance and cheap running costs aswell.

It was a decision between the 350z / Skyline 350GT/ golf R32 / Audi S3.

Apart from the issue of petrol the only other issue is lack of seats in the Z, i have 3 kids and although the car is for me at the weekdays, i would have like to take the kids out for a blast at the weekend in the summer etc.

If i can get a decent car with about 30k for less than 13k i would be very happy as i want to add a few additions such as exhaust and probably wheel, tint the rear windows etc.

thanks

rob

shameless plug, mine is for sale, happy to answer any questions.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=27843

thats lovely. wanted black aswell!!!!!!!! just showed someone at work..... just have to be strong and resist the urge for four seats that the golf offers. Got to say the mods look great and its something i would want to do myself.

thats lovely. wanted black aswell!!!!!!!! just showed someone at work..... just have to be strong and resist the urge for four seats that the golf offers. Got to say the mods look great and its something i would want to do myself.

great, well if you decide you want an amazing car rather than just bog standard 4 seats than we should have a chat. you won't regret owning a zed as everyone on here can tell you.

mine has just had a p3 service (big one), MOT and new front tyres as well! so saved you alot there already.

hopefully hear from you soon.

good luck

great, well if you decide you want an amazing car rather than just bog standard 4 seats than we should have a chat. you won't regret owning a zed as everyone on here can tell you.

mine has just had a p3 service (big one), MOT and new front tyres as well! so saved you alot there already.

hopefully hear from you soon.

good luck

yeah no probs, at the mo i have your for sale trhead open with the pics of your car on it!! LOL

without risking offending you can the seats be changed back to originals so they are heated again (quite fancy having heated seats lol)

yes i think i have stop feeling guilty and get it for me, it will be my daily commute car ...as we have a family car.