My 350z hunt is on.

Hi guys,

Been reading this forum for months now but didn't want to sign up until my dream was close. ive nearly got the funds I want for a 350z and am now in full swing looking for my new car.

Just like to say thanks for all the informative posts ive read on here, got to say ive learnt a lot and now have an idea (maybe not a good one) abut what i need to be looking out for. Once the car is purchased I intend to have it wrapped, get a Nismo kit fitted (if one isnt already) and get some new alloys, all of which hopefully il be able to do as soon as I get the car.

Thanks again and i look forward to posting on here and maybe meeting you guys at some of the meets.

Welcome and good luck with your car search.

Tip: drive it and get it serviced by someone who knows Zeds before pouring your money into cosmetics. You'll be amazed at what relatively low mileage some need suspension and brake work. I was lucky enough to have Abbey Motorsport do mine but there are plenty of pros endorsed on here if you're not in Abbey's area :)

Hi mate. Mine will up for sale as soon as I get it back. Its currently in the bodyshop getting a full respray in Audi ibis White

It's a 53 plate UK GT spec

Owned for 5 years and used as a show car, bought it with 30,000 miles on it now has

52144on the clock , full service history

I just serviced it before it went to the bodyshop with full engine oil change, brake fluid change, new k&n drop in filter

Just passed it's mot so got a full years on it

As well as the body getting painted White the interior centre console and other interior parts will be painted along with the headlights and brembo calipers

The car is wearing a nismo body kit , no rear wing but I'm having the GT lip wing paint at same time incase I decide to fit it

The rear window wiper and aerial have been remove and flushed as well as all badge recesses

The rays alloys will be finished in a dark grey colour

Also fitted is an ACT lightened clutch and flywheel

Lowered 30mm on eibach pro springs

DBA grooved discs front and rear

Ferrodo 2500 pads front and back

Window tints

Kenwood double din touch screen DVD player

Professionally installed infinity sound system

Car has had dynamat sound deadening fitted in doors and boot area

Odyssey red top battery

Probably loads more as well

Car won't be ready for 4 weeks but as I'm sure alot of you know it will be stunning !!

Paul

Welcome to the forum. :wave: Happy Z hunting.

Hi mate. Mine will up for sale as soon as I get it back.

What Paul forgot to mention is, it's been a show car, so it's been clean and shiny it's life with him. :thumbs:

Cheers bronzee !! I've updated my post :teeth:

Paul

Thanks for all the replies guys,

The hunt is well and truly on and I appreciate the advise given above (as when I see something I want I do have a tendency to buy and think later). To those who are selling their Z's at the moment, I've tried the PM link on my page but when I click it no box opens to compose a message so I have been unable to send any.

I am interested though guys, P15UL T yours sounds like a dream come true im just worried I may have to break into my bank first.

Thanks again guys.

P15UL T im very interested indeed. do you have any pics post spray? also as previously mentioned i cant get the PM to work on my PC so would you be able to PM me or if not i could drop you an Email?

thanks mate

Pms available after you have made 5 quality posts. I'll pm Paul for you ;)

Ebized thanks for the info on the PM's. I will have to get posting!!

Also thanks for the link, the car looks amazing. From what i understand the performance mods will be stripped (for a new project i assume) is this correct? im serious about this car and the timings almost to perfect to be honest so il get posting to unlock the PM feature.

getting excited now!!!!