The Jockland Hoon 2011

Stew

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be having a cold beer by the pool on the 7th :lol: Laura and I are off to Crete on the 6th........ BUT I am hoping to beat neil's shocking record of how long he can stay in your Gtr :lol: So defo up for a few Px's laps in the near future if thats ok with you? I will try not get you a black flag again :lol:

I will be having a cold beer by the pool on the 7th :lol: Laura and I are off to Crete on the 6th........ BUT I am hoping to beat neil's shocking record of how long he can stay in your Gtr :lol: So defo up for a few Px's laps in the near future if thats ok with you? I will try not get you a black flag again :lol:

I will never forget that black flag or what the Head Marshall said to me.

" Steady on there Alex, that was an overtaking manoeuvre out of a last lap of a touring car race.

I was going to let it go as it was awesome, however once I put my KRC hat back on I had to black flat you as it was a bit agressive"

My rely was: Yeah! maybe a bit agressive but it was controlled agression. :drive1:drive1:drive1

I will never forget that black flag or what the Head Marshall said to me.

" Steady on there Alex, that was an overtaking manoeuvre out of a last lap of a touring car race.

I was going to let it go as it was awesome, however once I put my KRC hat back on I had to black flat you as it was a bit agressive"

My rely was: Yeah! maybe a bit agressive but it was controlled agression. :drive1:drive1:drive1

Do tell :snack:

Two weeks tomorrow we'll be on our way to the homeland of my Mum, I'm so excited about this trip, like a kid at Christmas is how Darren described it, I feel the same. Counting the days to the 1st :drive1:drive1:drive1

Yep I'm like a kid at Xmas knowing he's getting a new bike in the morning :teeth:

2weeks to go, yet so much to do before then :scare:

1. Stew - Stew and Jayne

2. Ebized - Colin and June

3. AK350Z - Andy and Fran

4. Jay - Jay and Laura

5. glrnet - Graham and Joy

6. Lexx - Al and Helen

7. Ken - Ken

8. DarrenB - Darren and Steph

9. DawnC - Kenny and Dawn

10. Vik54 - Vicky and Gary

11. Will350Z - Will and TBC

Lexx are you still attending the meet?

1. Stew - Stew and Jayne

2. Ebized - Colin and June

3. AK350Z - Andy and Fran

4. Jay - Jay and Laura

5. glrnet - Graham and Joy

6. Lexx - Al and Helen

7. Ken - Ken

8. DarrenB - Darren and Steph

9. DawnC - Kenny and Dawn

10. Vik54 - Vicky and Gary

11. Will350Z - Will and TBC

Lexx are you still attending the meet?

oooo don't go there - I just asked him about it today - he's really not sure... best PM him :)

I have warned him............... Laura will have a typical blonde maddy moment the next time she sees him. As he did promise he would be there :boxing: I on the other hand will just let his tyres down :lol:

As I told Vik earlier, I am carless from Thursday. Hels may not be able to get the time off work either.

And on top of that, we just shelled out for our last hotel for the hioliday. I am broke :surrender:

We may make a surprise appearance on the Saturday, but dont bank on it.

New shoes should do it! :p;)

I might come along for the banter on the Sunday. Ashley isn't into cars really but I'm sure if I mention lunch and my buying it she will come along. :lol:

Weeeesht :lol: shoes divert her attention from new things that appear on my car :blush::lol:

:lol::lol::thumbs:

New shoes should do it! :p;)

I might come along for the banter on the Sunday. Ashley isn't into cars really but I'm sure if I mention lunch and my buying it she will come along. :lol:

Weeeesht :lol: shoes divert her attention from new things that appear on my car :blush::lol:

On the topic of other halves, I feel that I`m going to have a serious space issue, Wales was a push to get all of Stephs luggage in the car & that was only 4days. It`s 9this time :scare:

I was thinking, there are 4 of us coming up from the south for the long haul, would it be an idea if we perhaps shared a bucket between us for cleaning the cars to save a bit of space? Or shall I just leave Steph at home so that I can bring my helmet, bucket & a few shirts?