The Jockland Hoon 2011

Stew

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stew,

Unfortunately can't get that weekend off, guy I work with is taking his son to Thomas Tank world so im working :surrender:

I can get either sat or sun off but thats no good :byebye:

Have a blast guys!

Noooooooo :byebye: , go sabotage Thomas so the kid won't want to go and you are sorted.

Don't worry children, it's just that nasty Uncle Will talking nonsense :ninja:

Stew,

Unfortunately can't get that weekend off, guy I work with is taking his son to Thomas Tank world so im working :surrender:

Have a blast guys!

Noooooooo :byebye: , go sabotage Thomas so the kid won't want to go and you are sorted.

Stew,

Have a blast guys!

+1 !! :evil:

That's a shame Dave :(

• 2 weeks later...

Really excited about the Hoon, sorry I haven`t been posting on here. (for maybe a month or so :blush: ) Totally snowed under with work. Have a huge contract on at the moment & having to work my a*** off to get it nigh on finished so that I can come to Scotland :scare:

Me and Helen may have to pull out of this due to a reshuffle of finances needed following the collapse of the Zed purchase.

Will know more next week and let you know Stew.

Lexx, I swear to God, if you dont make this....... I will drive down south and kick your ass............... BIG TIME :boxing:

I'm trying to sort it, but with the holiday and the £5k hit I just took on the R8 has crippled me for the next few months.

I cant believe how many people are being gay and not coming to the hoon this year :surrender::blush: Come on guys and girls...... its not just a drive out but also a fantastic soical event. There will be breath taking scenery..... fantastic cars....... guys in skirts...... loads of booze to be consumed and overall great company.

I cant believe how many people are being gay and not coming to the hoon this year :surrender::blush: Come on guys and girls...... its not just a drive out but also a fantastic soical event. There will be breath taking scenery..... fantastic cars....... guys in skirts...... loads of booze to be consumed and overall great company.

i would have loved to have come but bad date choice and clashes with the holidays

With respect Jay,

Not enough notice was given.

Alex :)

Well that I cant do anything about Im afraid alex....... all I can do is try and convince people to come along and have a great time. But your always busy anyway living your playboy lifestyle to the max ;):lol:

Well that I cant do anything about Im afraid alex....... all I can do is try and convince people to come along and have a great time. But your always busy anyway living your playboy lifestyle to the max ;):lol:

Yeah! "No wife great life" ;)