The Jockland Hoon 2011

Stew

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of other halves, I feel that I`m going to have a serious space issue, Wales was a push to get all of Stephs luggage in the car & that was only 4days. It`s 9this time :scare:

I was thinking, there are 4 of us coming up from the south for the long haul, would it be an idea if we perhaps shared a bucket between us for cleaning the cars to save a bit of space? Or shall I just leave Steph at home so that I can bring my helmet, bucket & a few shirts?

... And some spare pants too I hope. :lol:

I'm sure my blue bucket won't mind helping you wash your black car :DB)

You drink the expensive stuff :drunk: I may have to leave the car dirty :)

I have contacts in the whisky world and can get whisky very cheaply ;) I might even make a personalised bottle for the hoon :thumbs:

Sounds like a plan, then we would all have dirty cars :drunk::headhurt:

You can share mine for a half a bottle of whisky ;)

:p glrnet

More seriously, no problems at FA Darren - the accommodation will lay on a hose and buckets. :thumbs: And I found other places we stayed at were happy to help out.

As both of you must have the seats well forward - plenty of shoe/boot room behind :teeth:

I have a collapsible bucket which will share in exchange for whisky :byebye:

Graham, can get buckets up there. IIRC this is the place that Colin got his http://www.fortaugustus.org/fort-augustus/enhanced/caledoniancanal.php :thumbs: Everyone gave the cars a quick wash before the drive out in '09 even though it was P'ing down :lol:

That's the place (was selling their stock off then)........ that's us - well trained with the Welsh rain :lol:

If you're going to drink half a bottle of whisky can I watch please? :lol::snack::drunk:

You can share mine for a half a bottle of whisky ;)

:p glrnet

More seriously, no problems at FA Darren - the accommodation will lay on a hose and buckets. :thumbs: And I found other places we stayed at were happy to help out.

As both of you must have the seats well forward - plenty of shoe/boot room behind :teeth:

Just had quick discussion with Mr Stew - am assuming all that are staying on the Saturday will want to eat - and as we don't have the chalets this year there won't be a BBQ - so am booking somewhere for dinner at 7pm. If anyone is not happy with this please let me know :)

What cuisine are you thinking, so to speak? I don't care, just be nice to know what you're letting us in for :p;)

Just had quick discussion with Mr Stew - am assuming all that are staying on the Saturday will want to eat - and as we don't have the chalets this year there won't be a BBQ - so am booking somewhere for dinner at 7pm. If anyone is not happy with this please let me know :)

What cuisine are you thinking, so to speak? I don't care, just be nice to know what you're letting us in for :p;)

Nowt fancy :lol: FA isn't exactly a heaving metropolis ... I've booked us in at Lock Inn for 7pm - its where we went in 2009 they have an upstairs area we can go into.

Colin will sort the rest of you out on the Friday and we'll return to wherever seems best on the Sunday if people are still able to stagger after the drive and lunch at Applecross :thumbs:

Heaving metropolis.........yuck :lol::lol: Thanks for sorting this, much appreciated, sounds like a very pleasant recipe for disaster :drunk::thumbs:

Nowt fancy :lol: FA isn't exactly a heaving metropolis ... I've booked us in at Lock Inn for 7pm - its where we went in 2009 they have an upstairs area we can go into.

Colin will sort the rest of you out on the Friday and we'll return to wherever seems best on the Sunday if people are still able to stagger after the drive and lunch at Applecross :thumbs: