do you have to be over 21 or 25 to drive 350z?

shooter89

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can drive a Zed at 17 if you can find someone to insure you. :)

+1 - its all down to insurance and how deep your pockets are. Admiral/Elephant will be your best bet, if they will insure you for a price you are willing to pay - theres nothing stopping you :drive1

ohh, i feel better now :D thanks for the reply, im going to get trade insurance, its much cheaper ;) i got ep3 type r now im trying to get rid of that :) when i get rid of that there is nothing stopping me from getting a 350z :D

But are you a trader? If not and you declare that you are then essentially you are not insured.

I'm not sure.... one of my best mates drove a Mustang when he was 18 and he was on trade insurance ( his dad owned a car garage and employed him through that) There are always ways of getting around it.... but it will still cost you a fair few ££££'s no matter what :)

Well they will cover people younger than 25, but it normally makes the cover very expensive unless its for a large company in which case it doesnt make much difference. For small garages you normally find its a lot cheaper not to cover younger drivers ;)

ohh, i feel better now :D thanks for the reply, im going to get trade insurance, its much cheaper ;) i got ep3 type r now im trying to get rid of that :) when i get rid of that there is nothing stopping me from getting a 350z :D

But are you a trader? If not and you declare that you are then essentially you are not insured.

well my friend got a garage so his going to show me as im working there...

Hope you dont ever have to claim, that could be interesting if they investigate and find out you dont work there :surrender::headhurt:

Jesus............. mate if ur not on the books then dont do it... as chris says you will not be covered.

yea his right, if i had the money i wouldnt do it, but they want 5g from me to insure the car, so aint got any other choice, i cant pay 5g for insurance,

Does 'doe' mean though????

Messing about with insurance isn't worth it. Do it properly or don't buy the car.

Who wants £5k for insurance? Have you tried the comparison sites? I have found in the past that if you run a comparison then contact the lowest quote you can usually get it cheaper still.

...you better actually be on the books then otherwise you've knowingly misinformed the insurance company and wont be covered. Not saying you are doing that because I dont know if you are but the people who do that kind of thing are partly responsible for the extortionate premiums everyone honest has to pay, and are proper t***s for doing so.

...you better actually be on the books then otherwise you've knowingly misinformed the insurance company and wont be covered. Not saying you are doing that because I dont know if you are but the people who do that kind of thing are partly responsible for the extortionate premiums everyone honest has to pay, and are proper t***s for doing so.

I think whats even more interesting about this is that we know that insurance companies look into forums, like Sky Insurance for example, so the OP better have a spoofed IP address, lol

*sigh*

Dude - you stick alloys, big exhaust, decats, bodykit and a twin turbo on your car.........you don't tell the insurance company because its going to put your insurance up to 5k so keep schtum and it stays at 1k

Think carefully before you answer............are you insured?

I'll give you a clue - it got an 'o' in it and it begins with an 'N'.

As someone state above why **** 1k into the wind for an insurance policy thats invalid from the day you pay for it!!!!!!!

Why's it so high mate? Do you have points or an accident or something? 5k seems loopy even for a 21 year old - have you tried Admiral.

Why's it so high mate? Do you have points or an accident or something? .

97 points for da speedinz nd da racinz, 12 axidints when pratisin da driftinz and I lives in da hood yo!