Le Mans 2011 - 370 ready to fly

DatsunZed

I was looking at those pics and thinking 'looks like Aberdeen Granite', then I thought 'I recognise that area....'

Then I saw my Auntie and Uncles house in the back ground of the first picture! :lol::lol::lol:

Im off there Thursday morning,staying at Houx Annex. Getting the train over. REally looking forward to it,though the mrs is insisting that we wont get everything in the boot of the 350z. Hope to see a few members there,or on the way.

There is an M-Sport BMW Roadster all stickered up near me in Putney looks fantastic. Number 24 on the side with the two blokes names on the rear window with their nations flags - big stripe up the middle as well. Looks fantastic.

Wot no stickerz?

I DECLARE THIS THREAD MADE OF FAIL :p

I agree, thought they must be the "before" part of the "before and after" ........ :bangin:

My car, from two years ago, this year we are in a sheddy looking campervan with flower stickers all over it (and the driver names of course) :D

19012006239.jpg

19012006238.jpg

What me? You mean redecorate :lol:

haha.

Oh thats was Bobs gf....er.....I forget her name.

She was BONKERS!

I remember her crawling UNDER my tent to get inside telling me I had to come back out an play! :lol::lol::drunk:

That was her the day after :lol: , looking rough as ars*holes :lol: That was the funniest "tent tunneling" ever :lol:

Her name was Abby! It just came to me.

She was simply nuts!

great week that was though.

Beer mountain and whisky wall!

I was looking at those pics and thinking 'looks like Aberdeen Granite', then I thought 'I recognise that area....'

Then I saw my Auntie and Uncles house in the back ground of the first picture! :lol::lol::lol:

Superb...that's in Ferryhill at my father in laws gaff.

When are you crossing and how? Where are you camping / staying? We're arriving Wednesday and staying on Maison Blanche. :thumbs:

Crossing on Wednesday..Hull - Zeebrugge. Campsite...not sure to be honest...a random field with French Heffers and the smell of surrender probably

DZ

Superb...that's in Ferryhill at my father in laws gaff.

Cool. I would have said I'm surprised I haven't seen it there if it was your place but I don't think I've visited in a while...... :blush:

Just back...amazing amazing trip and the 370 was fabulous.

I saw a 370Z Anniversary, at a service station just before Rouen. Sorry man, I didn't get a chat and I didn't get your brace plate number, but you flashed and let me reverse out of parking space and then were with me all the way to peage.

DZ

EDIT - It was Bosguet..just after Rouen...