Cayman S Black ummmm

Will370z

I'll keep my Black Edition ta, its more exclusive :p:lol:

Just cant justify the extra price demanded by Porsche, atleast when they are brand new. Just doesnt have enough "more" of anything other than badge snobbery. I found the Cayman I took on track very good indeed, but not night and day better than my 350z (at the time) and certainly no better than my 370z.

My brother has a cayman s and Its a nice car and very smooth to drive .The zed is more raw I would say but still love it .

And I think a bit funny looking at the back and all they look the same from the front .

Needs a new look porsches :D

My brother has a cayman s and Its a nice car and very smooth to drive .The zed is more raw I would say but still love it .

And I think a bit funny looking at the back and all they look the same from the front .

Needs a new look porsches :D

Given how many they're selling, why would they change? Never hurt the TT either.

Very nice. But having had recent tussles with 3 Caymans in my £8k auto where they were only marginally speedier, I can't see the point.

Having tested a GT-R for 3 hours, however, I can see the point. :scare:

Absolutely no comparison.

Yeah it only just beat the GTR in a race on 5th Gear. £55k more expensive :scare:

youd save that after 2 services :lol:

Nissan GB have just sent me a deal for a GT-R with 3 years free servicing............... B)

Thought you got 2 years free as part of the price? Sure I heard that somewhere. Would also explain why so many become available after a short time from new :surrender:

Also made me laugh on Fifth Gear - they had to put the GTR up against a car costing considerably more from Porker to get the same performance. Had they done it on price point, theres no way the Porker would have won.

Good lord, me and Dblock agree on something!!!11 :scare:;)

Spot-on fella. There's quicker cars out there than the Zed at that price level (Impreza would be the obvious choice ignoring anything German), but we all chose the Zed because it's a better driver's car and gives so much more feedback and pleasure from the drive than ultimate pace.

I find that the more obviously fast your car looks the less you feel the Neanderthal man inside us all poking at your brain going 'ooo ooo must......show everyone.....how.....fast ........car......is......oooo oooo ooo '

There's less to prove - perhaps thats why chavs with nasty chav fast cars feel the need to drive like cocks.

I think the Cayman is a really stunning car and I don't really like Porsche's if I'm honest.

Spot-on fella. There's quicker cars out there than the Zed at that price level (Impreza would be the obvious choice ignoring anything German), but we all chose the Zed because it's a better driver's car and gives so much more feedback and pleasure from the drive than ultimate pace.

Amen to that.

:lol::lol:

Imo thats why Im not that keen on gtr's personally. The Z brand has never really been about going silly fast. Driving pleasure is what these sort of cars do, Id imagine thats why you got the c2 rather than a c4?

The back end view is the most attractive part of the Cayman IMHO and in fact I just love the entire design :cloud9: .

Pete