Hey Guys.

I thought I'd introduce myself, because of tommorrow I will be the proud owner of a rather lovely 2004 350Z GT in Gunmetal, quite funny seen as I only had the idea of taking one for a test drive a week ago after the car I initially was looking at, a Merc CLK 55 AMG, was looking like it would suck the life out of my bank account.

Anyway one 5 minute test drive in the first 350Z I looked at which was a pretty tatty example with LPG for extra wierdness, and my facial muscles ached from a rather wide grin I knew I was going to buy one and I am kicking myself I didn't drop the idea of a Merc sooner and have a look at a 350Z, oh well better late than ever!

So my agenda for tommorrow is take my T reg 1.8 petrol Focus (bit of a jump?) then spend the next few hours grinning like a chimp until I require food, drink or to void my bladder. :drive1

So my agenda for tommorrow is take my T reg 1.8 petrol Focus (bit of a jump?) then spend the next few hours grinning like a chimp until I require food, drink or to void my bladder. :drive1

You forgot the one item of your agenda that is guaranteed. :wacko: ................................................More Petrol !!!! ;)

Welcome to the club! :wave:

You forgot the one item of your agenda that is guaranteed. :wacko: ................................................More Petrol !!!! ;)

Welcome to the club! :wave:

lol :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'm going to be posting some questions about an aftermarket stereo (Sony) integrated with the Bose system and steering wheel controls, so if anyone has any words of wisdom I'm all ears.

Welcome, how is it with the LPG?

No idea mate, had no LPG and hadn't been serviced for over a year, which made it illegal to run the system, something the Nissan dealer was blissfully unaware of, or so he says, all I can tell you is the boot space was even more hilarious, it raised the floor upto the bottom of the brace in the boot. :scare: