Hello

Hi all

Well I have been racing and building Cosworths and Lotus's for over 25 years and am\was technical mod on a quite a few sites

Having had many Jap peformance cars over the years it was finally the turn of the 350z, I will at a later stage supercharge or turbo it, but for the time being it will remain standard(ish)

I hope to gain some knowledge on these cars and perhaps impart a little aswell

Anyway enough waffle, and see you all soon

Simon

Race Engine Preparation

I got it from a Mazda garage, this bloke had a kid and nowhere for the child seat hahahaha

Wheels are now black while I save up for some after market ones, if I can find any I like without needing spacers to clear the brakes.

A bit lacking in power, as I am used to 400BHP+, but the handling is pretty neutral so can use all the power it has more of the time

Welcome to the club. :wave:

A bit lacking in power, as I am used to 400BHP+, but the handling is pretty neutral so can use all the power it has more of the time

You won't regret going FI, and your obviously gonna do it anyway, so just get it done! ;)

The Zed really suits 400bhp, it's how it should have been from the factory. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum Simon, and happy modding. :D

The Zed really suits 400bhp, it's how it should have been from the factory. :thumbs:

It does, :thumbs: but just imagine how many would be stacked in then?! So many can't handle 300, let alone more. :shrug: