ZED - FEST 2011

Arkwright

Martin, put me down for this (as usual, it will depend on the fixture list as to when I'll be a round, but I'll pop in at some point - hopefully in a better mood than last year, for which I still owe you some beers :thumbs: )

Blyton Park track day on the 6th (provisional)

The G Man - if you're going to the track day at Blyton let me know - I'm only ten minutes from there and can come along for moral support/mechanics etc. Also a spare bedroom if you need one :thumbs:

Wow, thanks very much for the offer :thumbs: Our plans are fluid at the moment, taking my mum to a family holiday in North Wales first week of August, trying to juggle what cars and who's driving on that one, there's 16 of the family going and we've booked a big house, some from London but most from up here.

I may need the moral support, the Blyton day will be full of RX8 owners, they love to slag my "Fat Datsun" :lol: , but they weren't slagging it at the recent RAF Valley track day, they were mostly moving out the way :lol:

I'll let you know, thanks :thumbs:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks very much for the offer :thumbs: Our plans are fluid at the moment, taking my mum to a family holiday in North Wales first week of August, trying to juggle what cars and who's driving on that one, there's 16 of the family going and we've booked a big house, some from London but most from up here.

I may need the moral support, the Blyton day will be full of RX8 owners, they love to slag my "Fat Datsun" :lol: , but they weren't slagging it at the recent RAF Valley track day, they were mostly moving out the way :lol:

I'll let you know, thanks :thumbs:

No worries, just let me know (though I'm not sure I could accommodate all 16 :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...

:)

1/ Arkwright

2/ Lexx

3/ Shire350z

4/ Ken

5/ haytonz

6/ Rothers2901

7/ Chesterfield +1

8/ The G Man

9/ Tarmac

10/ fakeindian

11/ Blackie

12/ garetgax

13/ Lincolnbaggie

14/ martinmac

15/ zpuppy & mrs

16/ Nidge Z32

17/ Mrs Nidge Z31 and kids

18/ maverick300zx

19 Paul Wrangle

20 Burnsie Bear

21 Nidge74

22 matty316.

Dont leave it too late, we strat to pack up in the afternoon. :thumbs:

Don't worry i'll be there bright and early, even talked my mrs to come along which is a big thing as she takes the **** out of me all the time for having in her words "a silly expensive car" but am begining to bring her round to the world of the Zed!!

:teeth:

I think we are overdue a beer pyramid Chris. :teeth:

1/ Arkwright

2/ Lexx

3/ Shire350z

4/ Ken

5/ haytonz

6/ Rothers2901

7/ Chesterfield +1

8/ The G Man

9/ Tarmac

10/ fakeindian

11/ Blackie

12/ garetgax

13/ Lincolnbaggie

14/ martinmac

15/ zpuppy & mrs

16/ Nidge Z32

17/ Mrs Nidge Z31 and kids

18/ maverick300zx

19 Paul Wrangle

20 Burnsie Bear

21 Nidge74

22 matty316.

23. ZedMeister.

24. M13KYF

Hi. Can you tell me the situation as regards a touring caravan pitch with a mains hook up? I'm looking at both Friday and Saturday nights. It will prepare me for the Speed Awareness Course that I'm voluntarily attending on the following Monday morning!

Steve

there are pitches available with electric hook up. These are a short distance from our area (only about 100 yds) so you will be parked 'out of it' but no bad thing if it's a noisy night. If you don't want the hook up then you park with everyone else. I can't remember how much the charge is for a caravan but its not a lot. I think that last year the warden asked for a donation from those with a hook up. Pm me if there's anything else.

BTW I can bring my preserved police car and park it beside your caravan with the lights and siren on if that will help prepare you! :D