ZED - FEST 2011

Arkwright

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent had the 370 on a good motorway burn yet, so its a guilty pleasure just getting there. :D

Even if it is a whole weekends beer money feeding the car! Besides, the social side is why I'm on here in the first place! Looking forward to meeting some other owners! :thumbs:

I had a quiet day yesterday, so I visited the ZedFest venue, and very nice it is too.

There are acres and acres of mowed, level grassland. I spent quite a while with the warden who told me that he had been the warden there for 28 years, every minute of it on a voluntary basis. WOW, what a guy, he must really love his scouting!!

On the weekend of the ZedFest, there are no other bookings at all, we will have the lot to ourselves. I'm really looking forwards to it.

Steve

I have nothing but praise for him. After one memorable traffic jam getting out caused by another owner and I using planks etc to get over the very very small gentle bumps the warden put in a special access for Muddy and I. The guy towing the caravan at the back of the queue was not amused. :lol:

The food on site is very good too. :teeth:

No mate, when you go through the entrance there is a cut and rolled track through the field to the left of the main drive. Its fine. Any problems park in the entrance and give me a shout. Dont pip the horn too loud on the Saturday morning though. :lol:

lol :thumbs:

Can only make the Sunday now :angry: something has come up but will be there early Sunday to see all of the hungover faces. :lol:

Things have now changed for the better :yahoo: can now make the Friday night, Saturday day time and Sunday.

Only have to work out how to put up a tent :lol:

Can only make the Sunday now :angry: something has come up but will be there early Sunday to see all of the hungover faces. :lol:

Things have now changed for the better :yahoo: can now make the Friday night, Saturday day time and Sunday.

Have a beer with me, I have an expert who can do the tent. ;)

Have a beer with me, I have an expert who can do the tent. ;)

Martin, Done :thumbs: I'll supply the beer.