ZED - FEST 2011

Arkwright

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be fine Rothers - a few jars first then we'll all have a bash. Have it up in no time (though God knows what it'll look like) :thumbs:

(Just read that back and it sounds so wrong somehow).

There will be NO bashing anything, you’ll NOT be getting anything up, and I certainly know what it looks like after a good bashing, NOT NICE :lol:

Ricey has no idea to what you're referring to!! :lol:

been under the doc for a while now ;)

Is she good looking? :p

A bit presumptuous me thinks, iv'e seen neil dance :lol:

Dance? I thought he was having some sort of epileptic seizure? :surrender::ban:

I'll have you know that was all the rage in the early 70s :dance:

Bit of a vanity query!

Spent 6 hours on the car yesterday to get her looking presentable for the weekend, and after a 20 minute drive on good old Scottish b roads, she looks like looks like she's been towed through a plowed field. I'm guessing a few hundred 'wet' motorway miles won't help either. Is there a carwash nearby, or even a hose there we can use?

I am coming to get a few beers down me, bottom line, but would be cool if car didn't look like a muck spreader. :lol:

Bit of a vanity query!

Spent 6 hours on the car yesterday to get her looking presentable for the weekend, and after a 20 minute drive on good old Scottish b roads, she looks like looks like she's been towed through a plowed field. I'm guessing a few hundred 'wet' motorway miles won't help either. Is there a carwash nearby, or even a hose there we can use?

I am coming to get a few beers down me, bottom line, but would be cool if car didn't look like a muck spreader. :lol:

Dont worry, there will be plenty of buckets, soap and cloths to use. But be warned if too clean there may be a bucket of mud about :lol:

Sorry folks going to have to pull out, sisters fella's been brought back from afghan a few days early so were going away with them for the weekend,

Shame as it's always a good weekend and I'm chasing that illusive first prize always end up with second :lol:

Toutch and go at the moment, PM and Home Secretary has tried to imposed a leave embargo due to national problems :thumbdown: . Here hoping it quietens down tonight.

That statements just knocked about thirty minutes off my journey. :lol:

But seriously. hope you make it mate. :thumbs: