A VERY BIG THANK YOU.

glrnet

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooops:-1948 Humber Pullman Limousine. Hugh is right, I stand corrected sir :thumbs::surrender:

Here's the promised pic of the wedding car, it's a 1948 Sunbeam Pullman Limousine B)

sorry to be pedantic but I think you'll find that's a Humber ..... lovely car either way :thumbs:

Yeah, sorry mate, we should have mentioned it, be nice to have 3 roadsters and 3 coupes B) You'll have to come along next time as we could do with a "colour" injection B)

If only i was a member of the Brokebacks i could have got a brush too! I killed mine today as cleaned both Beasts.

Well, tomorrow is the biggest day of the rest of my life :thumbs: I'm going to marry the woman who has become the light of my life (after my Zed of course :scare: ). All joking apart, I can't believe how nervous and excited I am about Joy being the real Mrs glrnet tomorrow. Going out for a quiet drink later on with my future brother in law, just to calm last minute nerves you understand, and hopefully the rain might hold off in the morning :boat:

All this because of the interweb thingy, quite unbelievable really B):clap: So thank you very much Mr Tim Berners Lee :#1:

Bad luck mate, sorry, didn't know :wacko:

winner :yahoo: at least it works for some :cry: *sniff*

:lol:

haha no i'm joking, although i've had a prod at them out of interest never really had the time to put into it. I'm a busy man don't you know :disguise:

Good luck with the big day mate, take some kind of stomach settlers before hand, i hear the brown stains look bad on camera ;)