My new toy

ChrisS

very phalic

Does yours need a 6 foot handle to pump it up :lol:

the trolly jack I have actually sank into the drives tarmac when I used it on the R8.....

So I placed the jack on some wood

Its cracked the wood!

very phalic

the trolly jack I have actually sank into the drives tarmac when I used it on the R8.....

Its cracked the wood!

i didn't know you had an R8? did you swap the VXR for it?

very phalic

Its cracked the wood!

i didn't know you had an R8? did you swap the VXR for it?

Smart a**e :p

Does this jack fit right under the front and rear jacking points? Or do you still need to lift the car on planks first?

Mine goes under my lowered car with USDM Nismo sideskirts on it with no need for planks. Quite simply the only reason I bought it! :)

very phalic

Its cracked the wood!

+1... i was going to change some bubshes on my BMW last weekend, but spent an hour trying to jack the fecker up, but my jack kept sinking into the tarmac. :thumbdown: Gave up and paid a garage in the end...

Does this jack fit right under the front and rear jacking points? Or do you still need to lift the car on planks first?

Mine goes under my lowered car with USDM Nismo sideskirts on it with no need for planks. Quite simply the only reason I bought it! :)

Do you mean to say that you jack up your car using the sill jack points? Or are you using the differential and front cross member jack points but accessing them from the side rather than the front or rear of the car?

Jim

I'd like to know where people are jacking there cars up from to, i remember reading on here someone was using a hydrolic lifter like this one, with some wood and using the sill jacking points? i was going to use my hydrolic lifter but voted against it as i wasn't sure where to jack from and didn't want to kill anything. Bit of a noob when it comes to jacking cars up, most others i can do but i really dont want to kill the zed hahaha!

• 2 months later...

Haven't got access to a costco, but found the same one (I think) on e-bay (item no 250822174977). Anyone know if costco still do them and what the price is now (and how I can get one), or should I get this one off e-bay?

Need a low entry jack as mine has barely 10 cm of clearance at the sides.

Thoughts?