Which wheels?

Ruddles

Which wheels?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels?

• Rota Grid Drift
    • Varrstoen 2.2

Guys, and sprinkles ofc!

I've decided that amongst other things I'm buying for the Zed, new wheels have to be a purchase for this summer :teeth:

I've narrowed it down to two wheels

Rota Grid Drift

20550_23245.jpg

or

varrstoen 2.2

varrstoenmattebronze.jpg

Both will be 19".

The car is lowered on coilovers and Azure, so I'm just interested in people's opinions on this one as they are quite similar.

Would be great to hear some input! :thumbs:

depends what kinda look and ride you are wantin mate but if your going bronze i cant wait to see the outcome on an azure, been thinkin bout that route myself. both very nice wheels but the grids look a tad nicer in the bronze imo :thumbs:

depends what kinda look and ride you are wantin mate but if your going bronze i cant wait to see the outcome on an azure, been thinkin bout that route myself. both very nice wheels but the grids look a tad nicer in the bronze imo :thumbs:

That's the thing I just can't make my mind up, the fact that rota's are 18"'s and the same size as my current Rays or a tad bigger to 19" for the Varrstoens :headhurt:

Thanks for the opinions guys!

I've made my choice ;)

One last thing, has anyone noticed any handling / performance issues when upgrading from 18" to 19"?

I changed from 19's (LMGTs) to 18's (Rota Grid drift) and I think the 18's provide a better handling/ride comfort balance.

Feb11backup241.jpg