Shut the door and click the link.....

rob d

That is gorgeous....

Telegraph link didn't work for me- how much is it gonna be? Will it be zed/cayman market?

It is powered by a turbocharged 1.8-litre engine currently used in the Giulietta, located in the centre for maximum balance and driving the rear wheels.

Alfa claims it weighs only 850kg, meaning a stunning power to weight ratio when combined with the 207bhp, four-cylinder engine. Top speed is a claimed 155mph, with 0-62mph in less than 5 seconds.

Pricing will be confirmed later, but a guide is about 45,000 euros (approx £35,000).

Hmmm Interesting - I think they are the best looking legs I've seen in ages.... I can see why you posted the link now...

Oh the car!! :blush:

Nice!! Although it doesn't look like it's got balls.... Doesn't seem to have the agression, more the case of very nice styling. Have to say - they ARE the best looking doors I think I have ever seen.

:clap:

Not for me either, not aggresive enough and should be rear or 4WD. Styling as always is cool but soft IMO.

it will be rwd ;) it said so in the article and with the turbo'd 1.8 and low weight it will not only be quicker than the zed but cheaper to run. can;t complain at that.

i hope this is the start of light weight economical cars which are still perofrmance biased and fun to drive.

this kind of engineering will be the future especially until electric/hydrogen cars can really take over at an affordable cost.