Better Late Than Never...

Well,

I really should have said hi and thanks for making this such a great site/club..

Im from Glasgow, but spent most of my time between my Camp in Leicestershire and my Missus' house in Chorley..

Some of yous will know about my misfortune on Tues with the white van :headhurt: but instead of letting it get me down, i have decided to use it as an excuse to Modify, although the missus gave me a killer look when i told her i was spending MY Op Tour Bonus for being in Afghan on my Z rather than the almost booked holiday to Miami.. she eventually said Butlins was cool, but i said we can go to a few car meets and camp out around the country instead ;)

i have the mods i want to make in mind, but until its sorted i think i may just keep them to myself incase i change my mind :p

I really cant wait to get my baby sorted and get out to some meets..

Cheers Stu, it was on the M8 east just after the tunnel at the Town Centre...

I think its a brave face to be honest :p

What area of our great City are you in? im in the Pollok area wen im home :p think i need 2 leave soon.. the K1's turning a few too many heads and sometimes not the rite ones :p baffles in or leave home... dont know what would be less painfull.. ;)

Gutted stoker.. Turn back time and all that jazz :p

Cheers Stu, it was on the M8 east just after the tunnel at the Town Centre...

I think its a brave face to be honest :p

What area of our great City are you in? im in the Pollok area wen im home :p think i need 2 leave soon.. the K1's turning a few too many heads and sometimes not the rite ones :p baffles in or leave home... dont know what would be less painfull.. ;)

Gutted stoker.. Turn back time and all that jazz :p

Im in Cathcart! Loads of us in the Glasgow(ish) area! :thumbs:

As for your baffles.... :snack: I'm still running the OEM zorst :blush: so I'm not the best for advice! :surrender:

i have decided to use it as an excuse to Modify, although the missus gave me a killer look when i told her i was spending MY Op Tour Bonus for being in Afghan on my Z rather than the almost booked holiday to Miami.. she eventually said Butlins was cool

She's a keeper ;)