The new "We Buy Any Car" advert on Dave...

djrm

Sorry if this is a :repost:

Anyone else seen the Blue Nismo 350z in the ad? :cloud9:

Also, as an experiment I went onto webuyanycar and put in my car's details. Bear in mind I paid 9500 for it about 4 months ago... They offered me 6k!!!! I knew it was all a bit of a con but honestly, who is falling for this!!! :wacko:

Ry B)

Also, as an experiment I went onto webuyanycar and put in my car's details. Bear in mind I paid 9500 for it about 4 months ago... They offered me 6k!!!! I knew it was all a bit of a con but honestly, who is falling for this!!! :wacko:

And if your car was high mileage, needed a major service and a new clutch would it still be a con? ;)

Bear in mind the price they give is across the board so what looks unreasonable for a cherished vehicle is actually a good deal for something with mechanical issues, or someone who needs to sell a car within a week ......... Ive sold a S2K with a dodgy clutch and leaking hood, an M3 with a serious injector issue and an MR2 with nothing wrong with it but still got £800 more then the dealer I bought it from offered me on trade in :thumbs:

i went to one with my friend who wanted to sell his punto (very quickly) and he got a price from them and went down to get it inspected. they tried to knock off 1500 quid coz a tiny scratch and because it was missing a dealer stamp in the book. although he had receipts from the local garage that did it.

JOKERS