AdvancedME goes for 1kbhp with the Z

advancedme

Sorry to hear this Tony. Give Mark at abbey a call as he did a great job with my car.

Get the motor in, run it in and play with 5-600bhp for a while as I dont want to see you blow this motor and not have the zed on the road this year! I want a pax ride soon!!! :p

Don't think Abbey can do AEMs Tim.

Mate of mine with an R32 GTR asked them recently.

Got my zed back can't put it back together because lots of parts missing flywheel bolts+starter motor+release bearing+thermostat +head lights +exhaust manifold studs&nuts+radiator core support bolts and lots more not happy :rant:

Got my zed back can't put it back together because lots of parts missing flywheel bolts+starter motor+release bearing+thermostat +head lights +exhaust manifold studs&nuts+radiator core support bolts and lots more not happy :rant:

Ouch!!!

I hope you get it all sorted. If not ate you parting out any bits :thumbs: (only kidding)

Seriously, get yourself down the Zed shed, Chris will be I'm sure happy to help work on your car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...