AdvancedME goes for 1kbhp with the Z

advancedme

Mr 420z can you get me a job where you work cause u must have mega money haha love this kind of stuff cant wait to see some race video and listen to the beast go . So envious :thumbs: well done and good luck .

Hi mate i would have money if i stopped modding my cars :lol:

:snack: cool & drool, what turbos are on there and did you put on a sleeve on engine? 1000cc injectors... sploooosh sploooosh :D

hope it goes great :D subbed for interest

Hi mate its the aps extreme turbo kit the block has darton sleeves :)

tony can you post up a rough bill of what you've spent on the car. We're all very interested but i dont think people wanna ask lol. I cant wait any longer though :lol:

when do you think the car will be tuned and on the road? :#1:

:snack: cool & drool, what turbos are on there and did you put on a sleeve on engine? 1000cc injectors... sploooosh sploooosh :D

hope it goes great :D subbed for interest

Hi mate its the aps extreme turbo kit the block has darton sleeves :)

the one with garet tt's or the newer kit? did you upgrade the actuators?

tony can you post up a rough bill of what you've spent on the car. We're all very interested but i dont think people wanna ask lol. I cant wait any longer though :lol:

This is a great build, Ive seen the car on the road before & my god does it go. The only numbers that matter in this thread are power Numbers not the £££`s.

This is a great build, Ive seen the car on the road before & my god does it go. The only numbers that matter in this thread are power Numbers not the £££`s.

Its interesting to know what sort of cash is involved in getting a car to perform this well.

Hi mate i have never worked it out but over the years i spent £90.000+ with buying the car and changing alot of things :fool:

Jeeepers that's a heck load of cash.

Just one thing, if you're squirting into the air intake the solenoids will work better if they are close as poss to the air intake, i.e. Battery side. After my recent visit to WON they said the location I have my solenoids (same location as you) is perfect for keeping cool and access requirements, but being closer to the inlet means a shorter distance between solenoid and inlet, creating a better hit. I've no plans to move mine as I can't be bothered with the hassle, but maybe something worth considering?

Keep up this amazing thread the mind boggles how this beast will drive :clap:

Jeeepers that's a heck load of cash.

Just one thing, if you're squirting into the air intake the solenoids will work better if they are close as poss to the air intake, i.e. Battery side. After my recent visit to WON they said the location I have my solenoids (same location as you) is perfect for keeping cool and access requirements, but being closer to the inlet means a shorter distance between solenoid and inlet, creating a better hit. I've no plans to move mine as I can't be bothered with the hassle, but maybe something worth considering?

Keep up this amazing thread the mind boggles how this beast will drive :clap:

Hi mate yours is squirting at the throttle body i think mine is direct port injectied so will be very close so will be ok :)

Even better then.

If you can get some good pics of the direct port install I'd be most appreciated as it's something I may move into.

Apparently there isn't a great deal of room to play with going direct port on the VQ, but clearly can be done :thumbs: just out of curiosity what shot size will you be running?

Even better then.

If you can get some good pics of the direct port install I'd be most appreciated as it's something I may move into.

Apparently there isn't a great deal of room to play with going direct port on the VQ, but clearly can be done :thumbs: just out of curiosity what shot size will you be running?

I think dan@ame is installing 300 wet nos kit there some pic on here will be more to come :)

Nos install is coming together now.

With regards to solenoid location, distance and HIT we are happy that everything will work nicely. Tony is actually running a full Wizards of Nos Maximiser with full data feed back. Fuel Pressure, Nos Pressure, Boost Pressure and TPS will all be feed into the Nos ECU to give the ideal amount of fuel and Nos.

• 2 weeks later...