Takeaways - how much would you pay?

Ricey

Yip £9.40 for 2x small sized Wok & Go's

£150 for some scouse oik to come and unclamp my car which was parked in an area where the signage comprised of 5 dots of adhesive on the wall next to my car where a sign presumably previously lived and another on at least 12ft in the air on the opposing wall that I was parked 25 ft away from, in tiny font which apparently was warning me my ass was going no-where should I park here.

Its saying something when a burly scouse clamper is so ashamed that he points out the address to send your complaints into.

Should have Phone somebody with a cutter! It's illegal to clamp in Scotland

Probably would then have been done for criminal damage!

I am sure some of the Ricey wordsmanship will have the desired effect...

Neils actually right mate...in good old Scotland you call your mate to get an angle grinder and bizz it off. Its classed as extortion North of the border.

The clamping company were actually quite sound to be honest. The bloke on the phone said to make sure I keep the receipt so I can contest it and so did the bloke unclamping - he even said due to the length of time its classed as a 'short term offence' anyway.

I'll take some piccies of the sign tomorrow when its light............cue Ricey visiting the scene of the crime in the morning which now has 5 freshly hung signs.

I buzzed off a clamp in England while doing a job with my dad a few years ago. Drove back to Glasgow and never heard of it again.

If only I'd had a willing mate with a power supply and grinder to hand.........I did consider it but then I looked at the tools at my disposal - a Mee Gee Seafood Box, Sweetbox, a keyring with a Meerkat on it and the key to the shed.

.........just wasn't happening.

Feckin ratbags, at times like that you wish you had your own clamp and clamp the clampers! I got a parking ticket the other week when I was picking up a close friends death certificate at a police station, to register the death for the family, was a private parking mob not the police that gave me it i might add :angry: