Hope they get the original writers too..

MacW

Series VII & VIII were indeed quite dire...

The latest one was a bit like Last of the Summer Wine in space :surrender:

They are too old and I doubt it will be well written, maybe just do a one off or another 3 parter just to put it to bed :thumbs:

All of the very best sitcoms have run for 2 maybe 3 series max with obviously a few notable exceptions :lol:

And for the first time...................I agree with everything sp**smaddave said :wacko::lol::lol:

Series VII & VIII were indeed quite dire...

The latest one was a bit like Last of the Summer Wine in space :surrender:

They are too old and I doubt it will be well written, maybe just do a one off or another 3 parter just to put it to bed :thumbs:

All of the very best sitcoms have run for 2 maybe 3 series max with obviously a few notable exceptions :lol:

In brummie accent "Anyone got a poppadom the size of lake Michigan this stuffs great"

:snack:

Brummie???? Which Red Dwarf were you watching? Last I looked Craig Charles was a scouser........a messed up smackrat whoremaster but a scouser non-the less.

It'll be an utter turdfest if you ask me. The whole thing has looked really forced since about series 6/7.

Originals were the funniest.

Mr Flibble agrees

title-mr._flibble.gif

In brummie accent "Anyone got a poppadom the size of lake Michigan this stuffs great"

:snack:

Brummie???? Which Red Dwarf were you watching? Last I looked Craig Charles was a scouser........a messed up smackrat whoremaster but a scouser non-the less.

im glad you said this :lol: i was thinking wtf have you been smoking...

the "film" or whatever it was where they were on tv in it or some crappy story line like that was utterly dire