Fit 350z brembos to fairlady Z

Muppetswallower

There is a little introductions section to introduce you to the full forum.

Maybe one of the mods can move the topic.

Welcome to the club! Where in Scotland are you from? There loads if us up here! :thumbs:

Add your name to the register of Scottish sees in the highlands and central Scotland section also :thumbs:

I have a standard Z33 05 plate fairlady Z import with standard JDM callipers and discs. Does anyone know if the UK brembos from same age car fit straight onto the import or is there a lot of modifications to be done? This is my first post so excuse the none techyness of my post.

Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

I can help you with all your requirements so just give me a ring :thumbs:

Have a look in my sub forum where you will find Brembo upgrade options plus loads of other Zed goodies. :yahoo:

viewforum.php?f=157

PM also sent ;):thumbs:

Alex. :)

Like the idea of a ECU remap rather tham the SLD. Anyone have idea of outlay ££££ and location of good centres north of Perth. The closer to Dundee the better.

Anyone actually done the UK Spec to JDM Brembo conversion all round?

Unfortunately there are only 2 places in the UK that can tune the Zed. RSTuning in Leeds and Abbey Motorsport in Surrey. Still it will be a good excuse for a good drive out!! :drive1 Especially on the way back. I think its about £400 if I remember rightly and its worth every penny imo.

I am sure a few people have done the brembo conversion on JDMs.