I'm back!

Ozz

I sold my Zed to my bro in aug 2009, bought a BMW 330 instead as I wanted a bit more luxury and refinement. For the last few months I've been missing the power and wanted to change again. Looked at the BMW 135, 6 series, Z4m, lotus europe, elise and the 370z. I couldn't stretch my budget to the 370z which was my first choice but after weeks of looking, went into work friday, saw the following car online and fell in love.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2334269.htm

Ordered, should be delivered next week. Car was too far away to view, but got 40 pics of the car and 7 days money back guarantee.

So I'm back! I hope the car is genuine, i offered on a 135 earlier in the week but at 20k it didnt even have leather and it just didn't feel right, I saw this and love the colour and spec.

Last time I was on here, Phil was recovering from a serious op - anyone know how he is? He was one of our suppliers, I'm sure I got my pop charger from him. I'll be looking for 2 for the new one.

I don't think many people have heard much about Phil recently, which is a shame........

Welcome back :thumbs:

Last time I was on here, Phil was recovering from a serious op - anyone know how he is? He was one of our suppliers, I'm sure I got my pop charger from him. I'll be looking for 2 for the new one.

I don't think many people have heard much about Phil recently, which is a shame........

Hey Sarnie, still in the mortgage business? Got the lambo?

I saw that Zed when I was looking for a new jeep. Great spec. My friend (old boss) got a car from autoquake and it was very genuine. Great service he received too.

:welcome: back.

Good to hear, they've been very good on the phone and there are a mountain of pics of the car so I feel good buying remotely, its a gamble though.

Car is paid for, just waiting for phonecall to arrange delivery!! Looking forward to getting back behind the wheel and seeing how it compares to my old one. I know they are 15mm lower (my old one was 2005 JDM, 279bhp IIRC), the new one is 313bhp and supposedly .3 of a second quicker and higer revs.

£435 tax tho!!! thats a killer.

I'm selling my BMW 330 ci (full MSPORT), 54 plate if anyone knows anyone looking for one. I'll do proper adverts at some point.

Hey Sarnie, still in the mortgage business? Got the lambo?

Yes :)

And no :(