Top Gear classic

gazhull8474

Not a repeat new one for Xmas i think

It'd have to be that Ferrari for me :teeth:

Who's the Tiff they were talking about when doing the star in a reasonably priced car? They were talking as if he was doing as the stig use't to, showing the celebs how the get round the track quickest.

Can't be Tiff Needell can it?

Yes James, its Mr Needle. He used to do TG too you know!

Would take the Fezza personally - I want a steering wheel like that :teeth:

Also, its labelled as 7/7 on my FreeSat, but I think its the first in the new series.

Blurb from RadioTimes:

As the tyresmoke trio return to our screens, a question hangs over the next series: what will they do about the Stig? Since the summer run ended, Ben Collins has unmasked himself as the human face behind the white-suited man of mystery, speed and poor musical taste. The producers were outraged and a million merchandising opportunities went down the toilet. Or did they? For the recent arena shows, the team introduced a new Stig, hand-picked from the "Stig farm" where they breed tame racing drivers (or so a brilliant spoof video on the show's website claimed). Whether he/she/it will make it to the small screen, we'll find out tonight. We'll also see Clarkson, Hammond and May test the world's top sports cars by driving a Mercedes, a Porsche and a Ferrari up America's east coast, where they face a series of challenges culminating in a race to New York.

I am away at the moment.

Could someone please have a look to see if/when this is on again so I can ask the missus to Sky+ it. :surrender:

Repeated Christmas day, BBC2 18:55--20:00.

If my f*%ing machine recorded when it was suposed to I wouldn't know that....... :rant: