My new 370z... ...well sort of

bigbramble

Yes I am a saddo Transformers collector. Picked this up the other day from the 'Alternity' series. Personally I think its awesome, plenty of nice metal bits too, not plasticy crap like the movie toys.

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

Bonnet an doors open too and it has a full interior like a die cast model. The robot is actually Megatron. (Fairlady Z's are evil cars hehe)

I've been trying for months now with no joy, to locate an Ebisu Black 370 in any scale :surrender:

I've tried most of the suppliers on flea bay and most of the manufacturers directly, but no joy :surrender:

Anyone know of anywhere that definately has one?

Transformer or just a normal Die-Cast?

Normal die cast, can get every other colour bar black, same for my RX8, I would just like a couple for ornamental value, both the same scale.

Was toying with getting a different colour and re-painting, but I'm clueless as to the type of paint that would be required :blush:

Was toying with getting a different colour and re-painting, but I'm clueless as to the type of paint that would be required :blush:

If the die cast came from China, anything 'un-eco' freindly with bags of lead in it should work a treat :lol:

Normal die cast, can get every other colour bar black, same for my RX8, I would just like a couple for ornamental value, both the same scale.

what ever the paint code is of your car, buy the same one ;)

what ever the paint code is of your car, buy the same one ;)

Suppose it could be a wee project for me :thumbs: