SOMEONE IS GOING TO F-ING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vik54

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Sooooo... I thought "I'll park Saffy away up the hill on a side street away from all the bedlam and snow ploughs and gritters, then she'll be ok"

No no no dinnae be daft Vicky that would be far to simplz :bang::bang::bang::bang:

'Helpful' gritter has decided to actually grit the zed :rant: it must've stood at a standstill on the hill right next to the car :bang:

I am f*cking livid - beyond livid am actually homicidal. I know the council is doing its best but this has been done with complete disregard for property and looking at the height of the spray pattern they're only concerned with economy and getting it spread as far as possible.

5246409525_26e47bfaa2_b.jpg

5246413103_96c894f34c_b.jpg

5247011528_aec64a0ab0_b.jpg

5246408365_80e085c837_b.jpg

5246406693_4fa207cf46_b.jpg

5246407787_b43d7efd7d_b.jpg

:cry::cry:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG

I'm glad I'm not a fife gritter, their balls are gonna take a beating !!

Hope there's no damage Vik, council letter coming on I guess

I know the North Fife Transportation manager well - he's a fellow smoker - so I see him at the lepers shelter ;) and he's Jap car enthusiast- I've already emailed him - saying I know he's got a lot more important things to deal with right now but I expect a minimum of a correction detail.

I feel for ya. :thumbdown:

You know what really grits my sh*t? ;)

When they drive at a full 60 MPH on single carriageway firing the grit at the on coming traffic and all over my Zed with a closing speed of 120MPH!!!!! :scare:

Yours looks bad, but if you wash it off carefully I'm sure there will be no damage.

my dad said when he was younger he worked with the gritters and he said thats been done deliberately, even the amount in the wheels shows that, as grit scatters, it doest get spread that finely and that amount in a small area

edit: minor missing words corrected lol

My cynical side was already thinking that but didn't want to say cos you're angry enough already, it looks like they stopped next to your car just because it's a "nice car". Complete and utter G*ts!! :thumbdown::wacko:

my dad said when he worked with the gritters and he said thats been done deliberately, even the amount in the wheels shows that, as grit scatters, it doest get spread that finely and that amount in a small area

Well that's her rinsed and completely dug out now so I could rinse the brakes off properly and move her ten feet back and forth to clean the rotors off. The problem is I still can't get off the hill safely to take her for a run - but its rapidly thawing tonight so hopefully by the afternoon tomorrow I can get her out and properly cleared. The rotors have come up ok I think but need to see in the daylight.

I am quite convinced it was done on purpose - it was the same last year when they came to clean the autumn leaves with leaf blowers - she was covered and everyone else's cars were fine - I caught up with the workmen in the next street and phoned their foreman on the spot and made him come out to see it. :evil:

Fife workmen clearly have long memories AND hold grudges!!!! :rant::scare:

Well that's her rinsed and completely dug out now so I could rinse the brakes off properly and move her ten feet back and forth to clean the rotors off. The problem is I still can't get off the hill safely to take her for a run - but its rapidly thawing tonight so hopefully by the afternoon tomorrow I can get her out and properly cleared. The rotors have come up ok I think but need to see in the daylight.

I am quite convinced it was done on purpose - it was the same last year when they came to clean the autumn leaves with leaf blowers - she was covered and everyone else's cars were fine - I caught up with the workmen in the next street and phoned their foreman on the spot and made him come out to see it. :evil:

my dad said when he was younger he worked with the gritters and he said thats been done deliberately, even the amount in the wheels shows that, as grit scatters, it doest get spread that finely and that amount in a small area

+1

let's be generous as it was snowy and assume the gritter was only going at 10MPH, that's still over 14 feet/second (or almost the length of a Zed). The spreader does about 1 rotation per second but let's say it was 2 rev/sec - you should have 2 small oblique stripes along the car and NOT a solid mass of salt to corrode everything :surrender:

I reckon it was done on purpose... looks too much in too small an area like everyone else has said....

Anyway now you have calmed down just a little bit I guess I can show you what I got you for Christmas :teeth:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT35nffvx87Fr0ibWG0zHDAjlg0rgIL6MttNU4p3QKfi-SOAvsY

No need to thank me :teeth:

hahahahaha funny but oh so wrong, what is it with ppl these days? everyones out to take the ****