Ebay Dash Kits - Gash or Flash?

Ricey

Cheers Mart

There's another company that does an identical one and both seem to have good feedback.

I only raise it because there's one going for 40 squid second hand that's never been fitted.......might take a punt.....I just hate that fricking Z though!

I new I'd seen a review on here before! Damned if I could find it though! Cheers Chris.

Its definitely lurching into (using whiny plastic scouse accent) 'Maaaaaate come and av a look at me Saxo...its proper bossed out with stick on brushed ally like'.

I might buy it and burn it just in case anyone desecrates their Zed with it.

• 2 weeks later...

guys i have something in the pipe line that may well interest you guys for this particular purpose.

i'm currently in the process of setting up my own business i've ordered in parts to demonstrate on and waiting on some materials for the process but hopefully at the start of january i will have something concrete to show you guys. i don't want to reveal to much at the moment as i'm not ready; but when i am i'm hoping you lot will like it and hopefully it should benefit you lot.

once i have some samples in place and some initial zed products ready i shall speak to the mods about trading rights and then reveal all.

guys i have something in the pipe line that may well interest you guys for this particular purpose.

i'm currently in the process of setting up my own business i've ordered in parts to demonstrate on and waiting on some materials for the process but hopefully at the start of january i will have something concrete to show you guys. i don't want to reveal to much at the moment as i'm not ready; but when i am i'm hoping you lot will like it and hopefully it should benefit you lot.

once i have some samples in place and some initial zed products ready i shall speak to the mods about trading rights and then reveal all.

I believe it might be worth waiting for. ;)

The only one that looks good is the RSW kit. I have seen the 'Big Zed' kit in the flesh it is ok but does look a bit low rent, I also Di-Noc covered my entire dash and that looked pants too, very dull. Save up and get the RSW stuff or wait and see what Rich has in store... I know there are a couple of bits that I am after