New Z Project

jay3032

Not long purchased my Second 350post-4888-135011895852_thumb.jpg

Interior is currently stripped ready to replace any scratched panels and install a Custom Sat Nav and Stereo upgrade to include painting of some interior trim panels

Christmas will be sparse but at least the motor will look good.....

Hi Jay, Parts are boxed and ready to go mate :thumbs: Car looks B) The sills make it look well but you need a splitter on the front as it looks too high I think. Just my opinion :thumbs:

Yes you are right it needs the splitter and also the spats on the rear, all in good time tho, interior first

• 2 weeks later...

I have now taken out all of the JDM satnav equipment, resprayed the centre console Azure and fitted a custom 7" touchscreen unit complete with Sat Nav, Bluetooth and MP3 playback, this is now linked to an Alpine CDE-W203Ri Double Din Stereo via the stereo out/RCA in , next step is to link digital TV and/or a reversing Camera and upgrade the speakers system. Pictures to follow

I have now taken out all of the JDM satnav equipment, resprayed the centre console Azure and fitted a custom 7" touchscreen unit complete with Sat Nav, Bluetooth and MP3 playback, this is now linked to an Alpine CDE-W203Ri Double Din Stereo via the stereo out/RCA in , next step is to link digital TV and/or a reversing Camera and upgrade the speakers system. Pictures to follow

:worthless:

what digital tv unit are u using to get the picture??

Really not sure yet, although I have a video in on the 7 inch screen and a spare stereo in on the Alpine so pretty much any decent quality Car TV tuner will do as long as it can be remotely controlled as I want to hide it away in the rear cubby, Any suggestions?

Here we go! Is this the same car? I think it is.. Looked at this a while back! Glad it ended up in a good home! ;)

1205478b.jpg

Yes thats the one, currently got a garage full of parts to fit but im concentrating on the interior for now, mainly the stereo, fitting leather heated seats and figuring out what im going to use the useless JDM buttons for 'Auto DJ?'

Looks great! I'm sure that was one that was for sale when I was looking for Z's... Think I have a photo of it on my phone actually! I would have bought it but it was slightly out of my budget!

Nice one :thumbs:

Just as a matter of interest can you remember the sale price and when it was?