Company Car Suggestions please

ewan221

Im due to get new comapny car in march :teeth: and have to have my choice in by end of Jan so starting to have a think. Company rule is that it has to be 4 door and not a sports or coupe and at least 40 mpg average. At moment I have an Audi A4 2.0tdi in the basic spec.

I have around £25k max price so could again go for the basic A4 or maybe 3 series BMW or could go for something a bit smaller/cheaper and spec it up ???

I do ike the A4 but would be nice to have a bit of leather and some toys :)

Any suggestions ?

How about a Lexus IS 220?

I looked at the A4 and A5 and hated both. (having had 2 A4's back to back of the older shape) Pretty basic even in S line trim. The Lexus is pretty good on CO2 now too, and fully loaded.

I also had an Alfa 159 before the Lexus, loved that too.

Far to many 3 series on the road already... be different!

ALFA FTW :D

have to agree for a company car, :blush:

i had a 159 as a courtesy car a while back and loved it. was the 2.2 diesel and that thing flew like a rocket ship. and was such a nice place to be in. loved the seats and interior. not sports seats, more like arm chairs. :lol:

ALFA FTW :D

have to agree for a company car, :blush:

i had a 159 as a courtesy car a while back and loved it. was the 2.2 diesel and that thing flew like a rocket ship. and was such a nice place to be in. loved the seats and interior. not sports seats, more like arm chairs. :lol:

Mrs Sarnie wafts around in ours like lady muck, bless her, she thinks its on a par with a Maserati :lol:

My 159 was the 2.4 Diesel. 5 cylinder and it sounded great for a diesel. Very high on CO2 but they now do a far better 2.0 (along with the original 1.9) I did 125K in it over 3 years and it never missed a beat. I only didnt get another one as I need to change model otherwise the new car feels like the old one in weeks. I would certainly have a look. Black on 18 inch wheels. Superb !