DO YOU REMEMBER THIS ????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember one cartoon that went on for years as a kid - think it was called the mysterious cities of gold. You guys must remember that.

Ahh you just beat me to it mate! :lol:

Great video that, really brought back memories. Good to see I still know the theme song, not sup rising really given it was on for so many years.

I agree another great had to be battle of the planets, had the toys for that too.

There was one cartoon where I remember plant like aliens that could turn into vehicles with razor disks and claws on top, ummm now what was that...

never saw either, but i remember captain scarlet and thunderbirds and stingray.

i'm 28, and was more a mask, and transformers kid.

Ah yes I loved mask. Mobile Armoured Stike Command vs the Viscious Evil Network Of Mayhem. (VENOM) Matt Tracker vs Miles Mayhem, Sly Rax etc....omg where in my memory did that all come from.

There was one cartoon where I remember plant like aliens that could turn into vehicles with razor disks and claws on top, ummm now what was that...

Jayce And The Wheeled Warriors.

And sadly enough I didn't even have to google to check that :blush:

I remember one cartoon that went on for years as a kid - think it was called the mysterious cities of gold. You guys must remember that.

Yeah remember after seeing the intro.

OMG, after looking through the list I just started thinking, how old are we??? :headhurt:

And nobody mentions thunder....thunder...THUNDERCATS!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Haha that's about as far back as I go, I used to love Thundercats, I had the sword and everything! They don't make them like they used to.

Me too. And my Auntie bought me the lair thing for Christmas.

cities of gold was a CBBC broom cupboard special :thumbs: loved that programme

Ah yes, the broom cupboard. Ably anchored by this little chap (with assistance from some bloke called Andy)........

I got a Gordon the Gopher for Christmas!

Roland Rat? I had one and fed it weetabix!

Ghostbusters cartoon anyone?

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Im too young for some of these (25) but I need that first show in my life.

The titles make it look like the disturbed love child of a four way from Star Trek, Star Wars, Power Rangers (the joiny-up robot thing) and Transformers.

what about round the twist

Cartoon or the aussie programme that was on in the holidays?

'Have you ever, ever felt like this. When strange things happen, you think you're going round the twist!' [/theme tune]

Pugwall! :lol::lol:

I went to see a live show at Aberdeen Music Hall of EMU and grotbags was there. She was bloody terrifying! :scare::scare::scare:

Saved by the Bell was another classic summer holidays programme. Screech was awesome! Kelly was hot! :lol: